1

This is a Kairi Consentino Fanfiction dedecated to brumoment0917
Hope you enjoy! :)
(smut ahead)

Alexandra and Kairi were cuddling on a lazy Sunday morning, watching "You" on Netflix. Alexandra's head rested on his chest as his arms were wrapped around her. "Hey" Kairi whispered in her ear to get her attention. "Yeah?" Alexandra responded turning her head slightly. Kairi kisses Alexandra on the cheek softly as she blushes. "Wanna get food?" Kairi asked. "Sure" Alexandra smiled.

They walk out of his apartment and head towards his car. Before Alexandra enters the car, Kairi grabs her by the waist and lustfully kisses her. He pulls open her door as she asks, "What was that for?" as she turned red. "I dunno, you're too beautiful not to kiss" Kairi says with an adorable smile. Alexandra rolls her eyes and admires the smile he gave her. That smile, it got Alexandra everytime, that's how he won her heart.

They then drove in the drive-thru of Chick-Fil-A and took their orders. As they arrived home, they both enjoyed each bite of their food. Once Alexandra finished her food before him, she got up and kissed Kairi on the cheek. "Thanks for the food babe" she said and went to wash her hands in the bathroom.

As Alexandra dried her hands, Kairi came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He looks at his reflection in the mirror infront of them and digs his head in the crook of her neck. Kairi then proceeds to kiss Alexandra's neck. Alexandra turned around from his grasp and starts making out with him. Kairi picked her up and headed towards the bed.

He gently places her on the bed and takes his shirt off, revealing his toned abs. "You sure you wanna do this?" Kairi asked. Alexandra found it cute that he asked before. "Yes" Alexandra responds. It was their first time doing it after 7 months of dating.

They waste no time taking off their clothes. Kairi spreads Alexandra's legs, revealing a view beautiful to him. "You ready?" Kairi asks. "Yeah" Alexandra nods. Kairi sticks his eight-incher inside of her. Alexandra moans a whine of pain. After a few strokes, pain turned into pleasure. Moans escaped both their mouths and filled the air.

Alexandra fell in love with him all over again. "Faster" Alexandra moaned in Kairi's ear. He thrusted faster and as Alexandra closed her eyes, enjoying each moment, scratching his back. A knot started to form in the pit of Alexandra's stomach. "I'm- I'm gonna cum!" She yelped. "Me too, wait for me baby" Kairi said in her shoulder.

He started pounding faster and harder. They both moan loudly as Kairi pulls out and releases, as does Alexandra. Kairi plops down next to Alexandra and gets under the sheets. Kairi holds Alexandra in his arms and whispers in her ear, "I love you." It was their first time saying those words so of course she said it back. "I love you too" Alexandra said in return. She plays with his hair as they peacefully drift to sleep.