5. Bloody Tears

[August 12th 2019]

P.O.V Boris

Over the course of fours days getting to know Theo he seemed incredibly intriguing, he was a lot different from the rest for sure but he hid things that no one knew, not even me.
He seemed so broken and maybe that's what pulled me towards him? His soft eyes never has bags underneath them them from lack of sleep, his eyes are always sunken low. Sad eyes.
His bones that visibly stuck out even when he wore thick clothing, the way he'd raise his right eyebrow and clear his throat when his was lying. His artistic complexed mind and words that always got me thinking, his sympathy for others even when they aren't so kind to him.

I haven't known him long but i feel like I've known him my entire life its as if he was an open book waiting for me to read his pages but only the ones he allowed.

"Theo, are you busy this weekend?"

Theo dropped his fork on his tray and looked at me and replied,

"No, why?"

" want to come over today? Spend the night maybe too? I have vodka and weed."
I said including the vodka and weed to provoke him more.

"You know Boris you could've just asked me to come over. You didn't have to say you had stuff, im not like other people. Im not gonna use you for what you have...idiot and yes."

Theo told me, arms crossed and eyes showing his 'smart ass' look.

"Well good because i have nothing to give anyways ha! ....Besides drugs."

"But i have to go home first to grab clothes and feed popper. Also here"- Theo slid his tray over to me that had pasta and bread, "eat this for me please? Im stuffed."

"Only 'cause you asked."

I ate the pasta and bread without hesitation. Theo did take a few bites of the pasta but i don't mind, not like sharing a fork with kill me. He finished off his carrots and cheez-its which i was happy about, i noticed he still doesn't eat a lot bit he eats more than he did since i first met him.

While me and Theo were joking around about Kotku and her friends some guy yelled out interrupting me and Theo's conversation.

"What the fuck!"

The guy tripped and ended up dropping his tray with food on it everywhere, milk ended up spilling in his white hoodie and pasta on his face. He got up and looked at Theo with clenching fist. The guy slammed his fist on the table next to Theo getting close to his face yelling at him,

"Watch where you put your fucking shit faggot!"

"I-im sorry, i didn't know."
Theo said to the guy feeling sorry.

Right at that one insult i stood up and put myself between Theo and the older boy with clenching teeth and throbbing veins in his neck.

I got in his face with rage in my eyes,

"Don't you ever fucking call him that you cunt." I told the guy stabbing my finger in his chest.

He smirked with a toothy grin and said,

"What are you gonna do about it? ...poofter."

Kids started swarming around us knowing something is going to happen.

I socked the guy right in his face, i watched as he fell down to the ground holding his nose staring at me with venom.

He got up and ran at me like a bull seeing a red flag ramming into it. He pushed me to the ground getting on top of me and punched me in the eye, i kicked him in the gut with my knee catching him off guard i then punched him again this time aiming at his jaw.