Lesson 17: Going To Starbucks Can Cause Trouble

Start from the beginning

"You took Joe away from me Amber. We were dating and I introduced you to him, that's when he was instantly attached to you. Even though he never made any moves on you, well anyone, since he wasn't a player then, but I knew he liked you. You two never spoke, and to make you jealous, he became a player." She said. I couldn't believe what she was saying.

"Of course I couldn't bare to see him liking another girl, and you were still getting over what happened to you or father-" She started smirking, but my icy glare cut her off.

"Mention my father and I will rip those fake blonde hair extensions right of that airhead of yours, you bimbo." I growled and she took and step back, obviously scared but still smirking.

"I will get my revenge Amber. You stole my true love away from me, I will steal yours away from you. Watch your back." She said, and strutted away.

True love?

I didn't have a true love! Selena's brother, (whose name I still didn't know) was just a tiny crush, nothing serious. Not even close to love.

What could she possibly be talking about?

(Alice's POV)

I saw Maria sitting at one of the tables and walked quickly towards her. She looked up from her phone with a smirk.

"Great acting, Alice. Those tears were actually quite believable!" She praised, and I smiled as I took a seat.

"Thanks, and you weren't too bad yourself." I replied.

"So, have you told her?" Maria asked and I nodded.

"When will we get our revenge, then?" I asked, but a tiny part of me was saying that this was wrong, Amber and Selena were my best friends, and they did nothing wrong and were on my side.

Then I remembered when that happened, and I had no doubts.

"Patience, Alice! We can't rush or it won't be worth it!" Maria chuckled, and I couldn't help but think, 'Would it be worth it either way?' Maria must have seen my expression because she quickly said:

"Don't back out on me, Alice. You're doing the right thing! Taking what is yours, and Joe is yours. Not Amber's. Yours." I nodded, smiling to myself.

Joe was mine. He was, and will be. Always.

Then why did I get that nagging feeling in my chest? Guilt? Even though I met him first, and we were close, I knew in that he liked Amber, so I kinda forced him into a relationship, hoping his feelings would change and he'd start liking me more instead. But they didn't, and I'm not sure if they have now.

That's why we need to do something to provoke Amber, making her look really bad in front of Joe and his feelings for her will disappear. But the thing was, what would we do?

DING!

Maria looked down at her phone. She started to pack up her things, and I stared at her in confusion.

"Sorry Alice, but I have to go somewhere- I mean do something." She stuttered and I frowned at her. Was she lying?

"Really, what do you have to do?" I asked, crossing my arms. She furrowed her eyebrows in thought. Then suddenly she snapped her fingers.

"Homework! Yes, that's it! I'll see you later!" She said and quickly hurried away. I packed up my stuff as well.

I had to find out what Maria Snow was going to do.

Today's Lesson: Going To Starbucks Can Cause Trouble

******

Here's the chapter you've all been asking for!

There's of course gonna be mistakes somewhere, since this isn't proof read. Sorry!

Anyway, I bet you guys hate Alice and Maria more now! So, I revealed more about Amber's other parent, her dad. What do you think happened to him? Guess right and you'll get a dedication!

Did you like it being in Alice's POV? To know her thoughts and feelings? Maybe there's still a part of the old Alice left inside her, or maybe not? Any ideas for what Maria and Alice's revenge? Or Selena and Amber's, (and maybe Hugo's) plan? Any?

Oh, and what do you think of Joe having a crush on Amber? Do you think Alice has a good reason to hate her? You know when I said there might be some Joe and Amber moments in this chapter, I've just realized Joe wasn't here at all! But I promise, he will be in the next chapter!

So please VOTE, and COMMENT, I want to here your thoughts! But no swearing please! ;) 

So random song today, and the next chapter will be coming soon.

BYE!! :D

P.S Pic on the side, possibly Alice's outfit?