Chapter 1: Origin

Start from the beginning

Male voice 1: *Mentally* Leave this place!

Male voice 2: *Mentally* It's not safe!

Female voice 2: *Mentally* Run away!

All: *Mentally* You're in danger!

They all warned him.

Y/N then widened his eyes as he suddenly felt a tingling sensation in the back of his skull.

Suddenly, something large with green skin and covered with a purple cloak leapt from one of the trees on the right and slashed S/N across her torso with the claws on it's left hand.

Y/N's eyes widened in horror as he saw her blood spill from her body before she fell to the ground without a sound.

Y/N: S/N!

He yelled out to her.

The assailant then stood up straight and turned to Y/N, showing more of its features and revealing to be a tall, muscular male with sharp fangs, four horns and red-glowing eyes.

Y/N began moving backwards, but felt the tingling sensation again, causing him to fall backwards onto the ground.

The beast smiled evilly as he walked towards Y/N with his sister's blood dripping from his claws, but suddenly D/N ran in and tackled the beast from the front only for it to have no effect.

D/N: Get away from them!

He yelled in rage.

The beast continued to smile as he grabbed D/N by the neck with his right hand and lifted him up high into the air before a snap was heard.

He had broken D/N's neck.

M/N: D/N!

She yelled out to him horror.

The beast tossed D/N's lifeless body aside and turned to M/N and Y/N who both had terrified expressions.

M/N stepped in front of Y/N.

M/N: Y/N, run!

She ordered him as she kept her attention on the beast, who was walking towards them.

M/N: Stay away, you monster!

She ran at him, ready to attack while he just stood in place looking at her with a crazed smile.

The moment she got close enough, she swung her right arm at the beast, but before the hit could even land, the beast suddenly swung his right arm with great speed and hit her into a nearby tree.

A loud thud was heard as she crashed into the tree, back first.

She then fell to the ground and let out a weak groan of pain.

Not only had she crashed into the tree, but also had large claw marks cut across her torso.

A tear fell from her cheek before she slowly slouched down, dead.