|I Don't Like You|

"You're late, again." You said angrily not turning to him.

"I- I'm so sorry. I didn't really mean to be late this time-" he started to say sorry like every time.

"Oh come on Johnny! Why are you acting like this nowadays?" You said turning towards him.

He just held his head down, unable to answer your question. Your heart was pounding in your chest thinking that he didn't feel the way you felt about him.

It's been two months since you and Johnny were dating. You guys went along really good. Your friends always used to tease you about him. And with the time passing with this cute guy, you realize that you fell for him already.

You were wanting to tell him for the last two weeks but you find out that he was always being hesitant while he was near you. He mostly tried to be far from you. You didn't like this thing about him. You were afraid that he may not like you the way you do him. You don't want your heart to be broken. You were fearing that you were going to lose him. You decided to confront him today.

"Look, Johnny. Please tell me, why are you acting like this nowadays?" You said holding his hands.

He squeezed on your hands. But no reply came from him. He was acting so awkward.

You lifted his chin up."Look inside my eyes. What do you see?"

He slowly looked up and looked inside your eyes. You wanted him to see the love and fear inside your eyes.

"Me." he replied.

You felt your heart fell in the pit of your stomach. This wasn't the answer you wanted to hear from him.

"What is more important to you... Me or your life?  You asked from nowhere. Because this was a question you wanted to ask him from a long time. And it always used to stay at the tip of your tongue.

"My life." He replied straight looking in your eyes.

You left his hands and kept backing off. Tears were flooding down your eyes.

This was the goodbye?

You didn't want this nightmare to be true. You heart was breaking into pieces.

But immediately, he held your hand, pulling you closer to him. Your vision was blurry due to tears. He wiped the tears from your face.

"I didn't complete saying." He said with a small smile in his face.

I looked at him confused. "What?"

"I see myself, but only in your eyes. I've never seen so deep in someone's eyes before. It only you who made me see myself in someone else, in you. And... I know that I'm nothing without you babe." He said taking his time.

You kept staring at him still confused.

"You asked me what's more important to me, you or my life. And obviously, my life is more important to me. Because, you are my life baby. I... I love you so much." He said finally overcoming the hesitancy.

"Oh my gosh." You said gasping.

"I love you too." You said hugging him tightly.

He hugged you back. "I'm so sorry for making you cry. I promise I'll never reply like that again." He said into your hair, smiling.

________________________________________________________

I get this one cute😍😊. What do you think? Write down in the comment section!👇🏻

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT!!!