3

"How are you not jetlagged? You came from England." Eric asks, fixing on his chainmail.

(Y/N) shrugs "My sleep schedule has been fucked since I met Mason but that's alright since majority of my friends are from other countries."

Eric nods and puts his helmet on.

"Jay, camera set up?" (Y/N)  asks as she is a takes out a dragon mask from her dark grey hoodie pocket.

"Holy shit

"Holy shit. You're red dragon?" Swagger asks pointing at the mask.

"Yup!" red dragon replies putting on the mask.

"Camera and mic is readyyy!"  Jay sings in the voice of ainsley.

"Hello guys to-" Swagger starts.

"Sup Fuckers!" Mason yells and (Y /N) who is Red dragon giggle.

"Shut the fuck up Mason!" Jay laughs.

"All of you shut up. Jesus. Well we are all gathered here myself, Red, Swagger, mccreamy and Mason to provide some content and that content will be-" (Y/N)  was interuped by Mason.

"We're gonna have an orgie!" Mason yells with glee.

"Fuck no. Three guys and one girl that's gang bang." Swagger comments.

"AhhhH I'll only fuck one of you." Red pipes up with a smirk.

"I bet its me" Mason grins.

"Ew, you're like a brother to me. It feel like insest." Red says in disgust.

"Oh yeah..." Mason admitted.

"We all know its me, I'm the prettier one" Jay shoves Mason aside.

"Nahh it's me and my beautiful helmet." Swagger looks at (Y/N)  and winks.

"I've changed me mind, I'm not fucking any of you." Red sighs.

"Aww." all three boys complained.

As time went on filming, the son rose and tension decreased. The group filmed multiple activities such as having a Q&A, playing  just dance and simply having conversations.

Swagger and Red soon removed pieces of items hiding their identity, Jay and Mason head out to buy food.

"That was one hell of a session." Eric chuckles.

"Yeah but damn you're freestyle rapping was epic." (Y/N) says fixing her hair.

"Thanks but your dance moves beat mine for sure." Eric grins and looks at the girls eyes.

"Tell me, how did you meet Mason?" Eric questions breaking the silence.

"Well, it was of course on rust but instead of being a dick to him we became a duo and soon started to talk outside of rust. The rest is history." (Y/N)  smiles softly, looking down remembering the past.

Swagger smiles as she talks. "Well now thanks Mason, you know me and the rest of the group."

The young lady nods and grins "And I'm gonna be here for 3 weeks"

Eric looks at the girl's face and smiles showing teeth, cheeks lifting up slights revealing a small wrinkles around his eyes as they quint.

The two split ways heading towards their rooms.

.

(Y/N)'s pov

As I sit on my temporary bed, I couldn't help but replay today's events in my mind. His eyes. Eric's eyes. Something about them just leave me feeling off...

Oh no.

I said to myself before I came this wouldn't happen. I'm not going through a silly little crush again.

.

Eric's pov

Damn that girl is cute. Yes she's hot but fucking cute. I can't get enough of that smile, she always smiling which makes it better. Can't wait for these next few weeks.

.

3rd pov

"Oi!  Faggots foods here!!! We got Indian!!! " Mason yells placing the food on the table with Jay following behind closing the front door.

(Y/N) runs down the stairs, jumping off the last three. "Ohhh I want some, god I'm hungry."

"Well sis, you can't have any... Yet!" Mason says taking out the containers of food one by one.

"BrUh why?" (Y/N) asks sneaking a hand towards the food.

"Gotta wait for the boys!" Mason grins and calls the rest of the guys on his phone.

Once that was done a group was sat around one table talking about plans for days to come.

"Hey, what if we go bowling and arcade." Matt suggests.

"you know what, I'm gonna ask manager Ryan now." Toby starts to text.

Everyone around the all hum and nod in agreement.

"guys..." Toby mumbles.

The room goes silent as if someone died.

"WE'RE GOING BOWLING!" Toby yells and the whole table cheers with beers in hand.

.
.
.
.
.
Wagwan peeps. Hope you have a good night or day.

Au revoir .