part 10

Payal welcomed arshi and nanya(nk and jiya) with  Aarti..Both the couples came back from Maldives.it was a joyous moment for everyone.nani and mama blessed them.
"I'm so happy for u...." payal said placing a kiss on  khushi's forehead.
"Congrats bhaii.." akash hugged arnav.

"U all fresh up and come.." nani asked the couples who came back after the long tiring journey.

..
everyones eyes widened to see the dishes placed on the table..
Arnav:so many dishes?
Nani:haa chotte..It's been a week that u all have eaten homely food and also khushi is pregnant.so she must have enough food.
Jiya:but this is too much..Who made all these?
Mama:off course payal bitiya made it..

Arshi and nanya looked payal who gave back a smile to them.
Khushi: jeeji..What's the need for this?
Payal: don't say anything.just eat it..I have made all ur favourite dishes..U can choose from it.
Khushi felt so happy.
Khushi: jeeji..Now I'm really confused..Don't know what to eat..
Payal:why don't u start with paratta first.
Payal took a small piece of paratta and fed it to khushi.everyone sat silently watching the sisters.
"Payu bhabhi..im also ur sister na..Don't u feed me.." jiya asked with a cute pout.
Payal smiled at her newly found sister's craziness.. jiya is same like khushi..All happy go lucky crazy girl.. payal took a piece of parata and fed jiya.
"Feed me too"... Nk joined them.
Payal happily fed him.
"Then feed me also.." arnav said giving a shock to everyone.
All looked at him wide eyed.
Arnav:what?Why r u all staring at me like this?Feed me payal.
Payal:u sure bhai.
Arnav:haa..Am damn sure..U call me as bhai..So am ur brother..U fed ur little brother nk and now it's turn to feed ur elder brother.
Everyone got really happy to see arnav like this.payal happily fed him a mouthful.they felt lucky to get such a beautiful bond.
Khushi: jeeji..U remember what babuji used to say?
Payal:haa ..relations of heart are more valuable than blood relations.
Nani's eyes teared up remembering the times of arnav and anjali..But deep inside she felt really happy.
"Payal...Feed ur loving hubby also.." akash commented in between.
Payal simply gazed him.she is still upset with him.
Khushi:haa jeeji..Poor jeeju..Feed him also.
Payal nodded her head and fed him.akash gave a small bite on her fingers and winked at her naughtily which was unnoticed by everyone.he know that he's not gonna be forgiven so easily by his dear wife.

It was a jolly environment at the dining area.all finished their breakfast and retired to their works.nani asked arshi and nanya to take rest as they may be tired after the journey.mamaji went to AR and nani went to her room.

Payal felt a hand on her waist when she was folding the clothes in her room.
"I'm sorry.." akash apologised keeping his chin on her shoulder.
Payal shrugged him off and moved away.but he caught her hand and pulled her towards him.
"Payal..I'm really sorry..It was my fault..I shouldn't have made such a prank." Akash said with puppy eyes holding her closer.
Payal stared at his eyes.
"It's OK..But don't do such pranks anymore.." payal said with tears.
"Shhh.. payal i promise..I won't do this again..I didn't mean to hurt u...sorry.." akash felt really bad to see his payal crying.he cupped her face consoling her.
Payal hugged him placing her head on his chest.
"I can't bare to see khushi in pain..She's is my baby more than my sister.." payal said in her hug.
Akash:i know payal.. khushi is a baby sister to me also..Thank u payal.
Payal gave him a confused look.
Akash:thanks for giving me such a crazy sister.
Akash broke to a wide smile and payal too joined both tightly held in each other's embrace.