prologue..

"stop it...."anjali shouted closing her ears...
Everyone looked at her shocked.. khushi accused shyam for kidnapping arnav...Anjali heard all her words and couldn't take it anymore...
"How can u accuse shyamji?He didn't do anything wrong..." anjali cried ..Mami held her for support (in my story mami didn't help khushi in finding arnav..NK helped her)...Mama and nani were mere spectators..NK looked shyam with anger while akash looked confused standing near payal...arnav stood near khushi seeing all the drama..

Mami:haa anjali bitiya..Our damadji didn't do anything..He is a nice man.. This phatti sadi is creating problems in our house...
Shyam:rani sahiba.. khushiji is accusing me for something I didn't do..I swear upon our raajkumaari..I didn't do anything..It was khushiji who was behind me..She tried to seduce me from the day she entered here...But I tried to stay away from her..
NK fisted his hands in anger while arnav felt hurt..That day he saw khushi in shyams arms hugging and asking him to divorce anjali..And now shyam is saying such things..Inside he felt like trusting khushi but whatever he saw with his own eyes is not letting him to trust her...He saw khushi standing there staring shyam..She was hurt with his accusation...
"How dare u phatti sadi? chee..U r so cheap ..These middle class girls are bloody gold diggers..They will do anything ..Such characterless girl....." Mami said with anger.
"I treated u as my sister..How could u do this to me? " Anjali  asked khushi and raised her hands to slap her..But her hand was held back by someone ..
"Don't u dare mrs anjali jha" the person roared...

Everyone was shocked to see the person raising  voice against anjali...

Promo-shyam gets slapped...