part 6

The priest was chanting mantras and the sound of dhol and shahnais filled the atmosphere..Nk and jiya sat in front of the holy fire in mandap..jiya looked so elegent in her red bridal attire and nk was not less than a prince..It was a small wedding with not much guest..There were only nani ,mama,arshi, payash,the guptas ,aman and some of jiya close friends..The priest asked them to exchange flower garlands..Nk filled jiyas maang with sindoor and tied the mangalsutra around her neck..jiya was so happy today,akash and arnav together did her kanyadaan..Nani was so proud seeing them..Finally the priest announced that the wedding was over and now both are husband and wife..

Nk and jiya moved towards nani and she blessed them...They were blessed by buaji, garima and bauji..Now nk does not fear buaji as he is safe now getting married to jiya 🤣.. arshi and payash hugged them.. khushi and payal was really excited to form a girls gang in the house...
Arnav:nk..Be careful before messing with jiya..Don't forget that ASR is her brother..
Akash:haa nk..Don't ever try to hurt her..She has 2 brothers now..Think a 100 times before u mess with her or else ur bones will break..
Akash said twisting his wrist as if he's gonna punch nk and arnav raised his eyebrows sternly looking nk..For once nk gulped his saliva fearing his own brothers now teamed up with his wife..
Nk:no no..I won't do anything..I swear..
Nk said almost frightened..
"Don't worry nanhe..Ur 2 bhabhis are here"... Payal supported him ..
"Haa nanheji..lets see who is gonna break ur bones.." khushi too came up with her support..
khushi and payal stood on either side of nk looking their husbands..While akash and arnav stood beside jiya...
Others laughed seeing them.
"Hai re nandkishore...There goes devar -bhabhis team and brothers-sis team..." Commented buaji..
Nani:are u guys standing here itself?Don't u wanna continue other rituals?
Nk:haa haa dadiji... I need my suhaagraat..
Nk blurted out..Poor nk looks so desperate for his suhaagraat.. jiya looked him wide eyed and later her cheeks  turned deep red matching her color of lehenga..
Nani smacked his head...
Nani: chee..Shameless...

..
It was time for grahpravesh..as per the raizada tradition nk carried jiya in his arms and started heading towards his room while everyone looked at him with open mouth..nk was just lost in jiya's eyes that he didn't hear anyone..everyone was calling him from behind to stop there for some wedding games and rituals..suddenly arshi and payash blocked his way..
Akash:not so easily brother..
Nk put jiya down.
Nk:the wedding is over..Now what?
Arnav:there is some more games .U know right?
Nk:but my suhaagraat..
Akash smacked nk's head.. khushi and payal hid their laughs
Akash:bro..Have some patience..
Arnav and akash dragged nk while payal and khushi brought jiya..Nani looked nk sternly with fake anger...
Nk felt a bit embarrassed and looked her with puppy eyes..
They started the games..  the game was to find the ring from  bowl filled with milk..Akash and arnav supported jiya while khushi and payal came up with support for nk.. jiya won the game..Then everyone gifted the newly Wed with gifts...
After sometime payal and khushi entered the room with jiya.. jiya looked around the room.. It was beautifully decorated with flowers and candles..They made jiya to sit in the middle of the bed..
Khushi:don't worry jiya..Nk will come soon.
Khushi winked at her to which jiya blushed..
Payal: khushi..Don't trouble her..Look how she's blushing..
Payal and khushi hified..
Jiya: payu bhabhi... aap bhii..
Jiya called payal as payu bhabhi and khushi as kush bhabhi..
Khushi: jeeji..I feel so pity on jiya..
Khushi said in a sad sound.payal and jiya looked her curiously..
Khushi: jeeji..Didn't u see how much nanheji was  desperate for his suhaagraat..Don't know what will happen to jiya tonight..
Khushi and payal burst out laughing leaving a heavily blushing  jiya..jiya covered her face with her palms to hide her blush..
Payal and khushi held her hands..
Payal: jiya..Our nanhe is such a nice person..Be happy with him..
Khushi: nanheji loves u so much..So love him as much as he loves u..
Jiya hugged khushi and payal..Both left the room.

On the other side..Akash and arnav held nk blocking his way saying some stupid things..
Nk: nannav..Plz let me go..Let us discuss all these things tomorrow..I'm really tired.
Akash:nk ..How can u say that?it's such an important thing..
Nk:what bhai?The number of guests who attended wedding and the discussions of tomorrow morning breakfast seems to be so important for u?
Akash and arnav winked each other holding their laughs..Finally nk reached the doors of his room but akash and arnav was still behind him.
Before nk could enter akash and arnav again blocked his way...
Arnav:nk..I need to tell u something important about our new designs..
Nk rolled his eyes..
Akash was about to support arnav when khushi and payal came in between..
"What r u guys doing here?" Khushi asked them.
"Look khushiji..These guys are not letting me go to my room.." nk complained..
Payal:don't trouble him..Nk u go ..We will handle these two..
Arnav and akash tried to catch nk but he entered with a quick movement and closed the door.. payal and khushi dragged their husbands from there..

"Khushi..Leave me na..Let's make more fun of nk.." arnav said while walking with khushi..
Khushi turned to arnav.
Khushi: seriously..The great Arnav singh raizada loves making fun of someone..
Arnav:haa..What's there in it?
Khushi:but u were never like this before?
Arnav:because u where not with me before...Now u are there..So I love to enjoy every bit of my life..
Arnav pulled khushi closer and held her waist.. khushi looked deep into his eyes..
Arnav cupped her face and said" khushi u changed me..."
He meant it truly..He changed a lot..Suddenly he took her in his arms.. khushi looked him wide-eyed.
Khushi: arnavji..What r u doing?
Arnav:let us also recreate our suhaagraat memories..
Arnav winked at her while she blushed in his arms..

Payash room
Payal dragged akash inside and locked the door.
Akash: arrey...payal..U spoiled all the fun..U should have seen nk's face...It was so fun to tease him..
Payal smacked his arms.
Payal:poor nanhe...U both are always behind him teasing..Atleast can't u leave him for today..
Akash:if we let him go so easily today..Then whats the fun in it?
Payal rolled her eyes.
Payal:bechara nanhe..
Akash hugged her from behind and whispered in her ears.."sometimes feel sorry on ur poor husband also.."
Payal turned and looked him raising her eyebrows.
Akash gave a naughty smirk as reply and carried her to bed..