10: The Wedding Day

10 and 11 are based above the song above.

X: The Wedding Day

Clearly, he wasn't prepared for this. He was so worn out and tired, Han expected to die in this pit, died to a dirty-a** pole... The Wedding was today, he sighed, tears bubbling in his eyes. Leia...and Luke. If Han isn't marrying Leia, then who is Leia actually marrying?

He groans in pain, the bleeding was getting worse. He was fed scraps and had begged Evaan to let him go. Evaan's only condition was to let her have Leia, he refused. He can't let anyone take his beautiful girl! Every hour or so he could hear Evaan talking to herself, knowing that he's controlling the fake him.

"Leia, what about the plan?" he asked his sister. She smiled, of course she remembered the plan, a few simple tricks to see where Han was. "Do you really think telling Fake Han 'we know' would work? I mean, that work on Real Han. This Fake Han is controlled by Evaan, remember? She suddenly disappeared and no one questioned anything," he explained. He knew what Evaan wanted Luke to say. He needed to confess his feelings in order to find out where they kept Real Han. It was what Evaan wanted. Give Evaan the confession she's been waiting for... Then take the chance.

"I can't believe I'm marrying a fake, maybe we can re-do the wedding." Leia sighed, putting the little crown on her head. Luke smiled, putting his hands on her shoulders "you look great, just go up there, act normal. We know what to do."

Leia smiled "thanks Luke."

He took her by the hand, their arms linked as they entered the hall. Hundreds of people stood before the Princess. The two siblings smiled at each other as they walked up. Fake Han was smiling at Leia. The music was played beautifully, suddenly the fire in his heart was lit again.

A chill went down his spine. He could feel Real Han's agony. Hang in there, Han. Just a few more hours...

After lines and lines of the bride and groom talking and promising and Luke asking all the blah blah we are gathered here today, they finally got to the iconic part of a wedding.

"Do you, Han Solo, take Princess Leia as your bride?" Luke asked him. "I do," said Fake Han. It sounded like him, the features were an exact copy. Something had to show hints of Evaan or evil. "Do you Princess Leia take Han Solo has your beloved husband?"

She smiles "I do."

"With whatever authoritative position I have, I pronounce you: married!" Luke said. Before Leia went in for the kiss, this was a mini test.

"I love you," she said to Fake Han.

"I love you too," He said, kissing her. No! Luke screamed in his head their iconic line is: I love you, I know! This is definitely a FAKE! Leia picked that up, too. Tonight was where things were going to be complicated.

Luke quickly scribbled up a note and left it in Fake Han's room. He sat down next to Chewbacca as they ate dinner. He was heavily tired and hot, since he has his first layer of Jedi robes underneath his suit. He quickly ate dinner, Leia noticed him leaving the room to get some fresh air. He had weapons packed, a lightsaber in his pocket – the Falcon is ready to head off(thanks to Chewie) he hoped it would work. The balcony railing was made of glass, the cool wind blowing slightly...

"Luke," Leia said over the comms "you're at the balcony, yeah?"

"Yeah I'm here, why?" he asked, looking over the view of the green valleys in the night sky.

"Just checking, Han should find the message by now, I told him to go to his room after dinner." At least 30 minutes have passed, watching the couple dance to some cheesy romantic song. After the night had almost ended, Han approaches him. The fake one - but he can't help but feel the same for him, the way he looks, it's stunning and how he constantly presents himself...it really felt like Han. He had to snap out of it.

"Hey, kid, did you write me this note?"

"Yeah," Luke said, now questioning whether this was a good idea. Fake Han still uses kid as his nickname. He blushes as he approaches him "I got something to tell you, Han." he said, turning off the communication with Leia. Although admitting his love for Han wasn't the plan, he knew it would work on Evaan. That was important. "You can tell me anything," he smiled.

Luke took a deep breath and looked into his eyes.

"I love you, Han - I know this isn't the right timing but... I just needed to say it."

Fake Han smiled and stepped closer, confusing Luke even more. Their eyes locked, "I know." Han smiled, cupping his face. What is happening? Why aren't I resisting? Luke was frozen, still. Afraid.

"You've k-known?" he stuttered, trying to break free of Fake Han's strong grip on his arm. Fake Han smiled, their faces so close, he could feel his breath on his skin. He took a shaky breath, their lips met. The flames and sparks in Luke's heart were finally free.