Evil Yandere!Spinel x Reader

"LET ME GO!!" (Y/n) shouted while trying to get out of Spinel's grip. (Y/n)'s eyes widened when she saw Spinel put a hand on her throat, making her breathless.

"Be quiet-" Spinel commanded in an intimidating voice as she tried to tie both of (Y/n)'s hands. (Y/n) was out of strength to fight Spinel and was already out of breath.

When Spinel managed to tie (Y/n)'s hands, she soon sighed and growled "You did this to yourself, doll. I told ya not to talk to anyone. And you talked to a boy right in front of me!" Spinel said grabbing the collar of (Y/n)'s shirt.

Flashback

(Y/n) was extremely uncomfortable being in public, it was the second time Spinel had let (Y/n) hang out with her for walks and buy something at the grocery store.

And obviously Spinel said a rule of things that (Y/n) couldn't do, otherwise she would be screwed later.

And one of those rules was not to talk to strangers.

And that's what (Y/n) did.

Spinel was a few feet ahead, because she was buying ice cream, (Y/n) couldn't talk to the others so Spinel always talked.

And suddenly a boy appears next to (Y/n) and asks "Hello, lady. Do you know where there is a bathroom nearby?" The boy asked and (Y/n) widened her eyes and quickly looked at Spinel.

Seeing that Spinel was distracted she replied "N-no... I don't know where there is" She said with a forced smile and the boy nodded understanding.

(Y/n) thinking the boy was leaving, she sighed with relief but the boy continued "You know, your eyes are pretty" The boy commented in a softer tone and (Y/n) widened her eyes and answered quickly "R-Really? Oh, thanks-" (Y/n) said and looked at Spinel and froze when she saw Spinel heading towards them with a dark expression.

Spinel grabbed (Y/n)'s arm and asked the boy "What ya want?"

(Y/n) looked down at the floor smiling nervously "He wanted to know where the bathroom is, S-Spinel" (Y/n) stammered and cursed that she was so pathetic.

The boy continued "And I was wondering if you're single-"

Spinel quickly cut the boy and spat the words "Go shit in the bush"

Flashback End

"I didn't want to talk to him! He came to me to talk!" (Y/n) tried to explain the situation to the enraged Gem in front of her "Ah, so I'll have to kill him for daring to talk to you, huh?!" Spinel said clenching her teeth.

"NO!!" (Y/n) shouted and Spinel looked at her laughing a little insane "So you care about him?!" Spinel said grabbing (Y/n)'s arm squeezing hard "NO!! I care about everyone, Spinel! I don't want anyone to get hurt!!"

"Oh, too bad, sweetie. You can only care about me. No one else!" Spinel growled out "I don't know if ya haven't figured it out yet dear, (Y/n). But you're mine. Or will I have to make another mark on you to find out?" Spinel said running her fingers over her bite mark on (Y/n)'s shoulder.

(Y/n) cringed with fear and shame. Spinel grinned and then laid (Y/n) on the couch while Spinel wrapped her arms around her several times.