ᴀᴄᴛ ɪ - ɪ - ᴇᴜɴᴏɪᴀ

ᴀ/ɴ : ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀ ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ

↤↤↤↤↤ - ↦↦↦↦↦

"And that, my dear friend Senku, is why we need a chocolate milk dispenser in the science lab." Y/N finished proudly as she unwrapped a lollipop.

"Geez, if you want it so much, make it yourself." 

"Hmmmmmmm.... How bout n a h."

"Why are you even in the science club anyways?" 

"Eh, you guys make cool shit sometimes. Plus I want my parents to think I'm productive."

"I could kick you out at any time."

"But you won't thou-"

"SENKU! Y/N! I'M FINALLY CONFESSING TO YUZIRIHA AFTER 5 LONG YEARS OF WAITING!"

"I'll be cheering for you so hard my vocal chords will snap." Senku said in a monotone voice, barely looking up from his project.

"Ayyy, go get em Taiju." Y/N shot him some finger guns. 

"THANK YOU SENKU, THANK YOU Y/N!"

"I'm being sarcastic, big oaf. As If I'd cheer on something so illogical."

Y/N fiddled around with a bottle of msot likely dangerous chemicals while the guys talked about a love potion or something. Smells like gasoline. Taiju won't drink it though. 

As expected, Taiju poured the 'potion' down the sink. After Taiju left, Senku lit that bitch on fire. 

"and i oop-"

Y/N eventually drifted off due to a beautiful thing called sleep deprivation. She recieved a rude awakening of a soda can hitting her head. 

"senku what the fUck i swear on my yeezys i'll light you up like you did with that gasoline- oh thanks for the soda lmao."

"Y/N stop saying lmao out loud. Please." one of the other club members spoke from across the room. 

"bish i'll do that when the world gets turned to stone or something." Y/N replied, proceeding to chug the heck out of that soda, getting sufficinelty caffeinated. 

"ay whats that green light and is it tryna throw hands rn"

"Y/N, please shut up for once."

"nah"

And then the world turned into stone. 

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗

1. 

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

...

69 nice lmao. 

*crack*

╔═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗

"HEY WORLD YA BITCH IS BACK!" Y/N shoutes, stretching her arms and legs. 3716 years and 259 days. April 18th, 5739.  She'd counted the whole time to stay concious. 

She started out with her basic knowledge of how to make clothes and made a makeshift hoodie and shorts. 

"wait it's like 3am lmao"

Y/N realized that it was, in fact, 'like 3am lmao.' She decided that she didn't need sleep, she needed answers. She made a quick spear out of a sturdy-ish branch, a stone, and a vine from a nearby tree.  She attached it to her waist with some extra rope and set off on a m i s s i o n. 

She walked through the forest for about a half an hour before tripping on a root and falling directly into the center of a clearing.

She saw a really campsite with numerous people there. It was an absolute unit. The people were mostly asleep except for a few select guards, who noticed her quickly.

"do you guys have koolai-" 

She started to say, but was immediatly dragged away to a makeshift jail cell where they told her they'd deal with her in the morning. And when it says makeshift, it really means makeshift. The jail cell was made out of bamboo. No kidding. Unfortunatley, they'd taken Y/N's spear., and thus chances of escape.

Then a Jimmy Neutron level thought crossed her mind. 

If I'm annoying enough, maybe they'll let me go 👀.

"according to all know laws of aviation,"