Chapter 1 - The Arrival

Start from the beginning

PoW: "Eagle Union's Enterprise truly saves us this time."

Illustrious: "Yes, but she is unsafe.. and she could easily snap at any moment.. she needs someone close to her like her sisters, but able to be with her most of the time."

PoW: "She is strong, and she has no hesitations.. like an arrow flying straight in the air.. but.."

Illustrious: "A tightly strung bow can easily snap.." Illustrious says to finish Prince of Wale's statement. They soon leave to meet up with Javelin and Laffey after the battle.

Meanwhile..
We see a large ship with a shipgirl with light brown hair and red eyes, wearing fingerless gloves a jacket and a skirt.. shouting orders towards the Manjuus. This was the Cruiser Cleveland.

Cleveland: *sigh* "There are too many ship repairs to do.."
Scene cuts in with San Diego's ship being towed to the harbor with San Diego crying. (Poor Sandy)

Cleveland ponders about things until she sees a familiar silver haired woman wearing an Admiral's jacket, a sleeveless uniform and an Admiral's cap. Cleveland climbs down and calls to her.

Cleveland: "Hey, Enterprise!"
The silver haired woman now known as Enterprise (CV-6 not CVN-65) turns to her.

Cleveland: "You need to rest, you pushed yourself way too hard in that last battle!"

Enterprise: "I'm fine."

Cleveland: "That's impossible.."

Enterprise: "All emergency repairs were completed, and I still have some fight in me, so I'm fine." As she turns and walks back she stumbles and nearly falls if it wasn't for her legs that luckily didn't go off balance.

Cleveland: "See? I told you.."
Enterprise gives Cleveland a slight smile even though it seems a bit forced and responds with.

Enterprise: "The enemy hasn't gone far, I can't lower my guard, yet." She then starts walking away..

Cleveland: "Jeez, seriously!" Enterprise soon stops and starts to look out the ocean. Cleveland soon gets confused and asks.

Cleveland: "Uh, what are you looking for?"

Enterprise: "I detected someone on my radar.. I'll go check." She says that as she jumps onto the water and equips her rigging.

Cleveland: "I'll go with you!" Soon.. Enterprise gets there first and her eyes widened a little at what she sees, an unconscious little girl, but what surprised her more was that the girl looked like a mini version of her save for the admiral's jacket in which hers is white. Cleveland soon catches up and says.

Cleveland: "Wait why did you sto-" Cleveland's eyes soon widened after seeing the mini Enterprise floating with a small bald eagle on her shoulder looking at her worriedly.

Cleveland: "Enterprise.. why does she look like a young.. uh.. you?"

Enterprise: "I-I don't really know.. but we should take her back, she's unconscious.."

Cleveland: "Yeah.."
Enterprise then picked up the girl with the small bald eagle still perched on her shoulder, but this time it was looking up at her. Enterprise then wonders "why does she look like me?"
As they returned to the naval base, Enterprise puts the girl in the infirmary.

Timeskip a few hours later..
Enterprise visits the infirmary to check on the girl who looks like her, but in a younger form. As she opens the door she was surprised to see the girl awake but startled upon seeing her.

Enterprise's (CVN-65) POV

"It was all darkness until I woke up.. I looked around and saw I was in an infirmary.. wait.. an infirmary? I thought I was a ship and since when did I have hands and a human body?! I then looked at a mirror and saw that I had silver hair, amethyst coloured eyes wearing a small sleeveless uniform with a white admiral's jacket draped over my shoulders. I wasn't able to continue my thoughts when the door opened and startled me, a silver haired woman who looked just like me checked up on me and gave me a small but warm smile.

???: "Hey there.. are you alright now?" The silver haired woman spoke to me after a few seconds..

To be continued...

(AN: And there's chapter 1! Hope you guys enjoyed it and also Enterprise (CVN-65) would be referred to as "Enty" from now on.. also I'm still kinda new to Azur Lane so if you guys can help me out with the personalities of some of the characters it would be great! Also 1300 words for the 1st chapter so it should be a bit long for you guys to read.. anyways see you in chapter 2!)

(Edit: Chapter 2 is now in the making! Also, I forgot to say that at the start or so, this story is gonna follow the anime for a bit till it changes completely to whole new other story, and that is all, hope y'all enjoy this :D.)