Masochist!Reader X Sadist!Norman AU ** LEMON **

A/N: Haiiiiii people!!!! So this chapter is dedicated to my fren Sydney itslukadarling because she love Norman soooooooooo muchhh!!!!

*** WARNING ***
This is a VERY spicy lemon and don't worry, Norman is over 18 *wink wonk*

You sigh in delight when you just finished with your running 50 miles straight. OMG you just LOVEDDDD the pain after running and working out and exercising!!!!! It put you on a whole level and you love it so so so so so so much you craved it like how people crave drugsssssss~~~~

When you wiped off the sweaty off your sexy slim toned body that made everybody wanna fuck you hard. You even turned the straightest most religious person soooooooo gayyyyyyyyy.

While you were about to leave the gym you saw a very hot and tall and sexy and muscular guy sweating soooooo much! He was soooooo fucking fine and you wanted him to take you right then and there! Just then he turned around and saw you stareing at him and he smiled. You smiled back sexy and walked up to him swaying youre amazing non-plastic hips.

"Hey baby, you looking hella sexy today." You said putting your hand and trailing it down his back and licking your lips like a hungry ass hyena.

He smirk back and pulled you in by the waist and all up against his hot sweaty shirtless body.  You could feel his manhood press up against your womanhood and you silently moaned while pressing your face into his broad chest.

"You seem really weak how about I take you back to your place so you can have a good nights rest?" He said. You didn't even know his name but just the feeling of his body was intoxicating. You nodded and left with the random dude and his hand slipped to your hot and firm and sexy and big and round butt that makes even Brazilian butt lifts put to the shame and disappoint people like Kim kardashian. When he was walking you out he slapped your ass twice and introduced himself.

"I'm Norman, what's your name baby?" The tall hot albino guy said. You fluttered you're eyelashes and ran your hands over his abs and got into his big car in the gigantic big and dark and empty and quiet parking lot and you know what they say about men with big cars.

It means they have gigantic dicks.

"It Y/N." You said. He locked the doors closed and you crawled over on top of him straddling him.

"Hold on." He said. He grabbed handcuffs and rope from the back of his car and slowly pushed you down into the seat you just left.

"Ahhh~" you moaned as his hands roamed your plastic free body Barbie body with the handcuffs in hand. When he got to your hands he clicked them on realllll right and you maimed real sexy again which was like music to his ears. He licked his lips and and bit the bottom and when you saw you groaned out really excited for what was going to happen to you next after this.

Norman ties your body to the chair, slapping your ass a couple times to see it jiggle and bounce. Now you are panting like a dog because you are really really really really turned on especially with him still panting from his intense workout and bulging muscles all around your body and the sweat dripping f from his body and the hot pheromones he was giving off.

He slowly pulled your headband down  and make it a make shift gag and kicked off his shoes and socks. Now he straddling you and touching you everywhere. Your tum tum where your abs were and he let out a wolf wisle.

"Flat and sexy~" he growled into your sensitive ear. He ripped your shirt off and slammed the chair all the way back down to the lowest setting he could get it to go down to.

"Mmm~" you moan as you feel him lay down on you, massaging your boobs with his strong hand.

"How do ya liek dat?" He growled out. You moaned against your headband before he pulled it out and started french kissing you his tunge exploring your wet cavern. You push your body against his and started grinding your hips.