Chapter 9: Ishigami Senku

Začít od začátku

1..

"cABBAGE HEAD I NEED TO DO SOMETHING AND MOM SAID WE HAVE A DINNER TONIGHT?? TODAY IS AN IMPORTANT DAY FOR ME TOO! DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME!" Good thing my phone is 1 meter apart from my ear.

"She sounds desperate.." Kohaku mumbles while I just sighed again.

"I hear you loud and clear, but I clearly don't know what is going to happen. However, you know when my Old man tells me we have a feast, it's usually important. Sorry, Snow White. No escape here.." I hear her start to cry, guilt is eating me wholly this time. I must come up with a plan, Kohaku must have sensed my desperation as well and she gave me a pat on my back.

"Hey cheer up, (Y/N)." I started,

"Ricky will definitely wait for you."

"How are you even sure he will wait for me?" She sniffs, blowing her nose afterwards.

"Well for one, you took care of Ricky very well. With an animal instinct, a pet will always be loyal to his master.. or in other words

A lion will always wait for his tamer and owner." I smiled. She let out some tears more until she finally calmed down.

"Thank you, Senku. You're really like a brother to me.." She said, her voice sounding sweet and encouraging for some reason.

"Anytime. I'm always here for you." I said, then we said our meeting place for old man's and Aunt Rosie's important dinner as they say.

"Wow, I never knew (Y/N) has this side. She's always calm and collected for me." Kohaku said, Senku lets out a chuckle.

"I've been with her since she was born, and pretty much know everything about her. She just needs more friends." I sighed and looked at my wallpaper on my phone. It's a picture of (Y/N) and I back when we were kids.

I just wanted her to be happy. When Ricky came into her life, I saw a different kind of happiness in her and it's really contagious. I wanted to see her smile like that again.

I looked at my calendar that happens to be synced with Lev's phone so that I'll know his agenda and whereabouts while he was taking batches of his medicine. Surprisingly, he is turning back to normal. If he didn't take that medicine yet, that night when (Y/N) met Lev or Ricky rather would happen again. He hasn't taken the last medicine yet, it was my mistake that I forgot to count his batches of medicine.

The worst case scenario will be if Lev didn't take the medicine by tomorrow because there are a few more lion cells inside his body. If those last standing lion cells did not disappear in Lev's body and starts to adapt to his body then there is a big possibility for him to be a lion, and turning him back to human again will be harder because the medicine needs a stronger effect. Making his medicine is really tough to begin with.

Suddenly, my eyes landed on the next day in Lev's calendar.

First Day of Nationals

If tomorrow is the first day of Nationals, it means that (Y/N) and Lev will be there since (Y/N) is the manager of the team and Lev is a player. Focus, Senku, you got this.

You always have to fix everything in the end.

And thus, I have created the plan for tomorrow. I would need (Y/N)'s coordination here, if this plan is successful then (Y/N) will finally know who Ricky is all this time.

"Your sudden change of facial expression is telling me you have a plan. I'll be willing to help if you care to explain?" Kohaku smirks and I let out a laugh.

"You got me, Kohaku. I'll be explaining everything as we walk to school. This plan must not fail, it's our last hope." Kohaku nods and we both grab our school bags.