xiv

°c y r u s°

> a few weeks later <
<>

it was the last day before spring break, and i knew my parents were packing up a few things and tj would have to come over to my house with his things and then we would be on our way.

we mostly spent the day in class, watching movies since once we came back, there would be a ton of work cause that usually happens when you come back from a long week of no school.

but at least i can finally sleep, i'm tired of getting up so early in the morning. finally, a break from school. but anyway, we watched the movie almost the whole day, we didn't have to go to any classes so we only went down to the cafeteria.

i sat with tj, marty and buffy. the other two sets of lovebirds chose to have an extra day off. everything was fine until we had recieved a packet from my least favorite teacher, she didn't really like any of us at all. she gave us a packet and a stupid project to do over the break.

i groaned, as we finally walked out of school and i made my way home. as i walked in, i had noticed dad's car running and mom was bringing things down. i put my bag down and helped.

"no cyrus, you need to get ready, hurry cause dad is starting to get a little impatient,"she said and i nodded, rushing upstairs and grabbing my backpack.

i quickly showered and changed, packing up my things and going downstairs, putting those things in the trunk.

once everything was in the trunk, dad closed it and i got in, my mom falling asleep already. they probably spent most of the day packing.

then we were on our way to tj's place which didn't take long. he was already waiting outside with his things and my dad and i got out the car, helping him with his stuff.

as he came inside the car with me, he kissed my cheek and i blushed.

"i'm glad your here,"i said and he  smiled at me.

"your so adorable, how could i miss having a week with my baby?"he asked and my blush was darker and i had to cover my face, hearing him chuckle.

"oh yeah, that reminds me,"i said and took out the work that we assigned to us.

"are you seriously going to work on that the entire time we are over there?"he asked.

"of course, i'm not going to fail,"i said and he sighed.

"don't tell me, you didn't bring yours,"i said and he nodded.

"why not?"i asked.

"because i want to relax, i'll just do it when we come back,"he replied.

"you know we aren't going back home until the day before we go back into school, right?"i asked.

"whatever i really don't care, i felt like she gave us that project to be extra,"he said and to be honest, i can't argue with that.

"true, i believe that too but i'm still doing it,"i said and he groaned.

after an hour, i was already done with the packet and i had to move on to the project, but then i saw what was required, and i'd have to buy those things. so i'll wait until we arrive.