'What the fuck. He looks so beautiful and perfect and cute and omg why is he smiling at me like that I'm not ready for this shit Minho come on fuck hes walking this towards you act normal ACT NORMAL.'

"Hi. I love you." Minho face palmed himself mentally.

Jisung raised an eyebrow and giggled as he saw Minho's panicked expression.

'What the FUCK LEE MINHO THAT WAS NOT NORMAL'

"So.. you ready to go?" Minho said, breaking the awkward silence. (caw caw caw)

Jisung nodded cutely and blushed when Minho grabbed his hand.

"BE HOME BY 9. IF YOU STAY OVER AT HIS HOUSE USE PROTECTION." Felix yelled from the couch resulting him to get playfully hit by Vernon.

Jisung's face turned the shade of red due to embarrassment. Minho just chuckled before yelling back

"ALRIGHT SIR"

——
Minho and Jisung were currently in the car, on the way to a restaurant that Minho really liked.

Surprisingly, the car was not silent. The two were talking, making jokes, and laughing. Minho also turned on the radio and started screeching the lyrics to his favorite song. Then, knowing Jisung, he starting screeching the lyrics also.

"IM OKAY! SO IF YOU WANNA HURT ME BABY JUST HURT ME!" Minho and Jisung yelled at they pulled into a parking spot.

Minho turned the car off and laughed before looking at Jisung.

"Stay here." Minho said as he got out the car.

Jisung raised an eyebrow as Minho walked to his side of the car and opened the door for him, sticking his hand out which Jisung gladly accepted.

Jisung got out the car, while holding Minho's hand and Minho closed the car door.

Minho intertwined his fingers with Jisung's as they walked towards the fancy restaurant.

"Name?" The Waitress asked

"Lee Minho."

"Ah okay I have your reservation for 5:30 PM. Please follow me to your seats." She said while eyeing Minho.

Jisung noticed and rolled his eyes before following the girl to their seats.

Once they got to their seats, Minho sat across from Jisung and intertwined their fingers once again on the table.

The waitress saw and gulped before faking a smile towards Jisung.

Jisung noticed how fake her smile was and stuck his out before smiling towards a confused Minho.

"Anyways. What would you like to drink?" She asked sweetly to Minho.

"Can I have a sprite and Jisung can have a-"

"Coming right up!" She chirped and walked away.

Minho looked at her confused while Jisung sighed, annoyed.

"What the fuck is wrong with her." Minho said

"Oh its okay. She may get it when she gets back." Jisung said and shrugged

"Okay here is your drink. Now what would you like to eat?" She asked Minho.

"Uh actually, you haven't asked my boyfriend was he wants go drink yet." Minho said

The waitress looked at Jisung with a glare.

"What you want?" She said rudely.

Minho already had enough.

"You know what. My father owns this restaurant so if you have a problem with my boyfriend then I would be gladly to call him and report you being rude to a customer Rina and I know you don't want to get in trouble with him again. Right?" Minho said, shocking both Jisung and the waitress, who was named Rina.

"N-No don't call him please. What would you like to drink sir?" Rina politely asked Jisung.

"Coca Cola please." Jisung responded sweetly with a smile.

Rina nodded before hurrying away to get Jisung's drink.

"You didn't have to do that." Jisung laughed

"I did actually. She always does this. Whenever I come with my friends and their clingy towards me. My dad owns this restaurant since before I was born." Minho said and smiled as he looked around

"It a very nice and fancy restaurant." Jisung complimented

"I know. Too bad me and my father don't get along as much anymore." Minho chuckled bitterly.

Jisung stopped smiling as he saw Minho's eyes tear up.

"Hey... Do you wanna talk about it?" Jisung couldn't stand seeing Minho cry.

Minho shook his head before answering

"Not right now, but later. I don't want to ruin a date with a boy I really love-" Minho stopped himself

Jisung smiled and blushed before reaching across the table kissing Minho on the lips.

He was taken aback by the sudden kiss but its not like he didn't like it.

Jisung was shocked by myself. Minho's lips were soft and felt amazing against his lips.

Jisung now took the time to concentrate on Minho's face. From the cute mole he had on his nose to his long eyelashes,

Jisung may have just fell in love.

——

About 2 more chapters left!