Chapter 19

"Are you going to shower with me?" I ask Nicole.

"No.. I'm not.. And hurry up because dinner is almost done."

"Too bad because I'm drunk and horny.. I want to be fucked and if you're not going to do it I will take care of it myself in the shower."

"Do it and I will end you."

"Mmmm.. I like it when you get mad.. I think I might just do it."

"Waverly I swear if you.."

"Move Nicole.." I push pass her and walk in the bathroom.

"Molly set the table.. I'll be down in a minute." Nicole yells out her room door and walks in the bathroom behind me.

"Oh so you be joining me?"

"Get in the shower."

"Mmm.. Yes ma'am." I get in and she sits on sink and watch me. "Are you coming?"

"No.. And you're not coming anytime soon.. Now take a shower.. I would hate to be late for dinner."

"(Laughs) Fine.. I'll do it myself." I sit on the bench that she had inside her shower and spread my legs.

"Don't do that." She whispers. And that's when I started teasing myself.

"(Moans) I'm so wet.."

"Stop it." She says walking towards me.

"Mmmm.. But it feels so good." I then started finger fucking myself. "(Moans) Oh my god... Ah!! Nicole baby.. Ah! Ahh!!." Once she was able to finally get to me she grabbed my hands..

"Stop it."

"Taste me." I put my two fingers in her mouth.

"Mmmm.. Waverly."

"You want more?" I ask her.

"Let's go." She turns around to turn the water off.

"I knew you wanted me." I whisper against her lips.

"I do.. Now let's go." I walk out the bathroom and get on the bed and wait for her to come out.. But when she comes out, she walks to the door.. Me being me I'm thinking she is going to lock it but no.. She opened the door.. "Nicole where are you going?" I ask.

"I told you dinner would be ready soon.. Put on those sweat pants and that t-shirt and I'll meet you downstairs and Waverly baby...?"

"What?" I say feeling angry.

"Don't make me have to come get you." She winks at me.

"Whatever." She walks out and closes the door behind her. I can't believe she tricked me.. What can I do to make her mad??? I got it.

————————Kitchen————————

"Waverly this is Molly.. Molly this is Waverly." Nicole says.

"Nice to meet you and I'm so sorry for my behavior.. I'm not so nice when I'm drunk and jealous.. I'm truly sorry." I say.

"It's okay I get it.. I mean I am hot and if my girlfriend showed up with someone who looked like me I would be mad to.."

"You are hot.. I mean not like that.. I mean.. Shit!! Never mind.." I say when Nicole gives me a death stare.

"So Waverly I hear you are something else.. in bed I mean."

"Molly stop." Nicole says.

"You know Fiona and I are like best friends and you know me and her FaceTime all the time."

"Doesn't mean you should be ear hustling on me."

"I could t help but hear and I can't believe you let someone take you.. Now that's a first."

"You need to hurry up and get your shit together so I can take you back." Nicole said.

"Back where?" I asked as I pour me a glass of wine.

"Can I have some please?" Molly ask me.

"Sure here you go.. I'll just pour me another." I say handing it to her.

"Are you fucking serious?" Nicole ask and Molly just laughs. "So it's fucking funny now?"

"Nikki chill out I was just joking.. Waverly I was joking.."

"What's the problem.. You're obviously order than I am and I'm 22 so what's the deal?"

"Molly is a recovering alcoholic up until yesterday she decided to get drunk."

"Shit.. I'm so sorry Nicole.. I didn't know."

"Of course you didn't."

"How about me drink something else because me being drunk right now is not helping.. I'm sorry Molly."

"(Laughs) You sure apologize a lot.. Do you apologize when you cum without asking?"

"(Cough) Ugh.. (Clears Throat) Excuse me?"

"I know my sister.. We're almost the same.. And I know she's dominate in bed."

"Wow.. I feel like I'm on an episode of truth or dare."

"We could always play you know."

"Molly stop it." Nicole says.

"You never cared before." Molly says.

"Well this one is different.. Waverly is off limits."

"Off limits to what?" I ask.

"She never said she was."

"Molly stop fucking with me." Nicole yells.

"Molly that's enough." Fiona says.

"Holly fucking shit!!! You love her don't you?" Molly ask.

"I lost my appetite. Fiona thank you for dinner. Molly you clean up since you're good at making a mess." Nicole gets up and walks away.

"Damn Nikki.. You picked a good one I know that." Molly says.

"You're a bitch.. Fuck you!" Nicole yells and walks upstairs.

"What just happened?" I ask.

"Nikki is in love with you.. That's what happened."

"Why is that a problem?" I ask.

"(Laughs) Ask her.. I love you Nikki." Molly yells.

"Fuck You!" Nicole yells back.

"I'm going to go and ugh.. Yeah goodnight you guys.. Thanks for the dinner Fiona." I say.

"Fuck!" I hear Nicole yell.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask after I shut her bedroom door.

"Nothing.. Did you eat your food?"

"I never got a chance to touch it.. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine.. Fucking fine.. Go eat you're drunk.. You need food and water."

"I'll be fine.. I'm more worried about you."

"And I said I'm fine Waverly."

"So we're lying to each other now.. Is that what we're doing now?"

"Drop it."

"No.. Tell me or I will go back down the and make them tell me."

"NO!!" She yells. "I mean.. No don't go back down there please."

"Then talk to me."

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Don't leave me for her?"

"Nicole I told you Jasmine is just.."

"No... Not her.. Molly.. Don't leave me for Molly.. If you leave me then leave me for Jasmine.."

"Why would I leave you for Molly?"

"Because everybody else does." She says..

FUCK!!!!