Chapter 11

"I'll take you by your house first." Nicole says.

"Thank you." I say and we pull up at my hoise within five minutes.

My House

"Waverly is that you?" Champ says.

"Shit.. I didn't know he was back."

"Baby?" He says walking down the stairs.

"Ugh hi.. I thought you wasn't going to be back for another week?"

"Yeah.. I miss you." He picks me up and kiss me and I'm still sore..

"Ah! Mmmm.."

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah.. Just a little sore."

"Oh baby.. What happened?" He asks with a concern look and I look right at Nicole, who looks angry.

"Ugh.. Nothing really.. How was your flight?"

"Good.. I was hoping I could spend the day with you?" He says but me and Nicole already have plans today.

"Champ I already have plans and I.."

"Baby.. I miss you and I want to be with you.. Like really be with you and.."

"I'm gonna leave you to it." Nicole says walking away and she sounds pissed off.. I can't go after her because Champ is still holding me.

"Nicole wait I'm.."

"No it's fine.. Stay with your husband Mrs. Lockwood.. Have a nice day." She then walks out the door. FUCK!!!

"So.. What have you two been up too?" He asks. Fucking.. Fucking.. Yeah and more fucking..

"Ugh you know.. Girl stuff."

"Mmmm.. I missed you baby." He then kiss my neck.

"Champ we've only.."

"Hey.. I know we've only fucked once, but that's crazy.. You're my wife and.."

"But Champ we only.got married because we.."

"Waverly I know that, but over the years I've grown feeling for you and it took me to go away to realize that."

"How?"

"Because being away from you makes me feel uncomfortable."

"Champ."

"Waverly.. Likes try and make this real.. Like a real couple." He says and what the fuck am I suppose to tell Nicole?

"Can I think about it?" I ask.

"Whatever you need." He kisses me again and it does feel good.. I kiss him back without even thinking.. "Mmmmmm.. I'm such a guy." He says

"(Laughs) What are you talking about?"

"I have a boner and I'm.. Well I don't want us to jump right into it."

"Good point." I say and he puts me down..

Later That Day

"I've had too much to drink.. Can we go home?" I ask Champ.

"Of course babe.. Alright fellas we are out." Champ says and we make our way back home and I think the alcohol has taking over because we are all over each other.

"Mmmm.. Champ I.."

"Shhhhhh.. I'll be gentle baby." She lays me down on the bed and lifts up my dress. "I've wanted this for some long."

"Champ stop and talking and just.. (Gasps) Mmmm.."

"(Groans) Damn.. You feel so good baby.." He says and Nicole pops up in my head. SHIT!!