Chapter 26- "Saturdays"

En başından başla

'Adsila!' she got off of me while laughing.

'Got you!' I see almost everyone here as either my elders or my brothers and sisters but Adsila is my actual little sister. she's six months younger than me, since werewolf pregnancies are three months long, she just became a wolf about a month ago and her mate's name is Inazin he's the son of Sahale and Kanti. Ryu and lavi's parent's names are Tate and Leotie. before the full moon we have a get together....the grown ups talk and we play games, i usually end up playing with Jolon, Chepi and my cousin Jacy. Jolon is the son of Mingan and Lamasi, and he has two younger sisters, Bly and Lulu.......Chepi is the daughter of Cholena and has two older Sisters, Catori and Chitsa, and a younger brother named Chogan. My cousin Jacy has a sister named Tala, my other cousin, and his mother Taima is my mother's sister and there father's name is Apenimon. my grandparents who have just moved back home names are Sani and Tablita. I don't know many people from Devane's pack, but i know who the strongest ones are and who there family members are.......Devane's father, the alpha of his tribe, name is Viho and his mother's name is Dena.......his mother's brother's, his uncle, name is Adahy and his aunt's name is Anna. his cousin's names are Dyami and Akando, and Anna is expecting another. then there are the Quadruplets........Nahele, Nayati, Nikiti, and Niyol....there parent's names are Jack and Sanada. tiara and tyrin are the children of tano and lily and Faye and Jeru are the sons of Rilo and christina......then Karen, Kyri, and Kita are the children of Tocho. Everyone who can shift into a wolf go out running and hunting together in the forest, those who are human members of the pack or haven't mated yet stay at the caves and continue chatting or playing.

..................................................................................................................................................................

(Reficul's POV)

After dropping off Katherine, the b*tch, Ben, the *sshole, Kat and sam......me and Marko headed over to some store known as 'wal-mart' which if you ask me sounds kind of strange, i mean what the heaven does a 'wal-mart' sell?.......walls? when we entered i was baffled by how big it was, how bright it was, and how many humans there were.

"What the heaven is this place?" i realized i had said it out loud when i got a response.

"Its a grocery store?.....and your just joking right?" i turned and looked over at Marko, i blinked at him for a few seconds then shook my head. "So this is your first time coming to a grocery store?" i nodded my head. "Your unbelievable! how could you never have been in a grocery store before?" i shrugged and turned back around glancing left and right. "Well then i guess i'm carrying the basket, come on lets go." i followed Marko around, dodging several humans, and watched as he'd pick things up and either put them back or placed them into the basket. "Have you even had sundaes or popcorn before?"

"Nope." we went down an Aisle that was crowded with people, afraid i'd get separated from him, i grabbed onto the part of his shirt that covered his left shoulder.....he looked behind him and at me.

"Don't do that." i looked up at him.

"What?"

"Your lip is bleeding, stop biting it." i stuck my tongue out and ran it across the bottom of my lip which caused a metallic taste to enter my mouth...oops.....i guess i was biting on my lip, and i was using my actual set of teeth too......and here i thought he meant holding onto him......damit it all to heaven, i'm fr*ckin blushing! i looked down at the floor as we continued walking hoping that he wouldn't realize that i was blushing since he doesn't like guys who like other guys.....but then again, he was hanging out with me.....maybe Kat did do something to help me? while looking at the floor, i didn't realize that Marko had stopped walking causing me to run into him.