Chapter 11- "No bruises?"

(Storm's POV)

                 By the time that i had gotten home, i was feeling better....weird? I headed up to the apartment and then into my room. i walked over to the mirror in the bathroom and pulled off my hoodie and shirt, which didn't really hurt to do like it normally did after i had gotten beat up...... i Inspected and looked over every inch of my upper torso, my face, and arms..........nothing........no cuts....No blood...No bruises? i mean i do heal a bit faster than others but definately not this fast... i wonder, does this have to do with that bright light? or maybe even my 'freak attack'..........i guess this proves i'm not going crazy, UNLESS!! what happened at the school was just me hullucinating about gettin beat up! that would make since as to the fact that i don't have any marks! .....Oh My G*D....i'm crazy! oh why? why me? its ok, there's medicine for these types of things, everything's fine. *Ring Ring* *gasp* oh, its just the phone....heh, heh.....

                "Hello?"

                "Hey Storm..." i swear, my heart just skipped a beat! he knows my number! he called me!...wait?....how does he......

                "Hey Jared....uhm how did you get this number?"

                "Doesn't matter.."

                 "Oh ok...uhm so why'd you call?"

                "Marko told me what he did........i just called to make sure you were ok....." Yay! i'm not crazy! it actually did happen! and he wants to know if i'm ok......he's worried about me!

                "Uhm, yeah i'm fine....you can barely tell anything happened."

                "Well, that's good.....so i'll see you at school tomorrow?"

                "Yep."

               "K, bye."

               "....Oh, bye!" *Clicks* ok, time to get ready for work! i changed into my work uniform......Tan pants, white short sleeved shirt, black shoes, a red apron type thing and a name tag that says 'Hi, welcome to k-mart, my Name is Johnny' i brushed my hair and teeth then packed  a little dinner that consisted of a sandwich and water....since i needed to get more food tonight... on my way out i made sure that i locked the door then started walking towards k-mart. When i got there i went to checkout line five and turned the light on. It was the usually flow, a bunch of girls checking out clothes while flirting with me, sometimes it was more sexual than wanting a date but either way i only like a specific guy......then a few minutes later it would be some sort of creep checking out cameras or adult magazines......then a sweet old lady whose card i would have to swipe for her, not that i minded.......... then a parent with a little one, this usually makes me think about my parents......like did my mother love me even before i was born? did she want me? would she have kept me if she hadn't died? did she know she would die? did my father at least know i exsisted? did he die before i was born? did he not want me? was that the reason they weren't together?.........then a huge family would knock me out of my thoughts........then the couples and singles would come.........after my shift was over i went shopping for groceries, when ever i pass the apartment attendant she always gives me money for groceries and tells me to keep her *gag* 'love bear' *gag* healthy. but whatever, she gives me more than enough so i don't have to use my own money......

             "You eyes are pretti." i looked over towards the little girl...

            "What?"

            "You eyes.....are pretti...."

            "Oh, thank you.....and your dress is beautiful.."

            "Thank you!!" i watched as she ran over to man who was holding two bags of chips, probably couldn't decide......i heard her call him daddy...........now there's a word i've never called someone before. i had already gotten what i needed so i walked over to the check out lines, i chose bob's because he's nice to me. i couldn't get more than what i could carry but it was enough until monday since Henry leaves for the weekends, i don't know where though and i really couldn't care, whenever he leaves....i'm happy. when i got home i immediately put away the groceries then started my homework, it was ten o'clock by the time i was done......i went downstairs into the kitchen to get a glass of water, i was walking back to my room, glass in hand, when a sudden pain shot through my stomach, causing me to drop the glass making it so the water spilled all over the floor.....i dropped to my knees and clenched my stomach, was it because they had hit me there? then pain shot through my eyes and i could feel liquid running down from them....my vision tainted with the color of blood.....oh no, not again! i didn't realize that i had fallen onto my side, head slamming on the wooden floor, until i realized i needed to call for help......I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone, a gift given to me by the attendant, and dialed 911 just as pain shot through my arm, causing me to drop the phone but it didn't break...lucky for me it was still calling too.

           "911, what's your Emergency?"

           "I'm home alone and i've collapsed onto the floor due to pain in my stomach and bleeding from my eyes, i can't get up."

            "Alright stay calm and tell me your address."

            "Its the Shaply Apartment complex, room 18 on the fourth floor."

            "Alright an ambulance is on its way, just take deep breathes and do your best to keep conscious alright."

            "Uh huh." i did what she said, taking deep breathes and trying not to shut my eyes, but i just couldn't do it.....the pain was draining me, my eyelids felt heavy, the last thing i remember was hearing a door being opened with a key and loud footsteps coming towards me before blacking out...........

           Alright so.....do you still think its the ArchAngel you chose last chapter?

          -Leave a comment to tell me why or why not pleaseee!-

 P.S. that's the color Storm's eyes are during this time *its not due to the blood* over on the side....