Chapter 15: Messed Weeks (sort of..)

(*Ha ha! So I'm pretty happy right about now. Did something so nice that it turned me into a nice monster! XD Enjoy!*)

Cameron

This is great now! We all moved seats and now I sit beside Renée! Again! I still get glares from Shane whenever I'm with her. I don't know, but I find him annoying, messed up, and a heartbreaker for all girls.

Renée was talking with Brian at the moment while I just fiddled with a piece of paper. She was smiling and laughing a bit, she turned around a few times and smiled at me. Oh yeah, it was lunch.

C: So you excited?

R: Oh totally!

C: So this is everyone's partners until the end?

R: Yup, we're all excited, we couldn't wait

C: So how was Shane as a partner?

R: Meh, he was really good at dancing

C: Yeah you two got along real easily

R: So how was Chyna as a partner?

C: Oh man! Don't get me started! She was so annoying! Kept talking, talking and talking!

She started laughing, then asked the same question to Brian who was just listening at the moment.

C: So how about you man?

R: Yeah how was Lola? Was she talkative to you?

C: And how about Amanda?

B: Okay number one. Lola was really quiet, but laughed whenever I told her something funny. Two. She was not talkative at all. And three. Amanda was just like Chyna, talkative and annoying!

Renée started to crack up. She was loving where she was sitting at this moment now. I glanced at Shane's way to find him dreamily looking at her. Well too bad Shane! I'm not letting her go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Next Day)

So today we have our first lesson in hip-hop. Renée is really amazingly great at dancing. She recalls she learnt it from her "twin" Jewels. They met during summer school which I find interesting. Its because I went with her but we were not in the same classes.

This time it was a different lady who was teaching us to dance. Mrs Zino. So it's halfway done with this lesson when she spoke to us. "How about doing something different with hip hop and mix it up with some ballroom?" Everyone nodded their heads in excitement. I was ready to dance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renée

R: I never knew you were this good at dancing Cam

C: Neither have I, but you make me motivate that

He winked at me, I rolled my eyes following Mrs Zino's moves. Overall, all our dance marks will be a hit! I can already see my mark in 80-100!

Ahh, we had band practice in three more days. Surprised or not, Mr Rinco kept checking in on us, like telling us what cover songs we should do, how our own songs should be about so we could make a music video and all that "Jazz"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

...second last week before April...

I'm sick today, so no school! Anyways...

Lola's birthday pasted last month and she had this huge party. Can you guess what happened there? A flash mob! It was totally sickening! Totally Bob's idea! Yeah, he sort of expose the truth a while back, and well, uh sure.