Ch 8 My First Date

Renée

I woke up this morning smiling in the mirror as I brushed my hair still in my PJ's. I breathed happily calming myself down, it's just a day with Cameron, my best friend, that's a boy, in the world.

Today Vicky said I should wear my baby blue short shorts, white T-shirt with sky blue splotch design creating a hibiscus flower, Vicky said I should wear sandals, and I just shrugged and nodded. I called Sarah, she said, "I'm coming" then hung up. In a few minutes Sarah was here with her makeup kit and hair dresser suitcase.

"Look at you! You look so cute!" she exclaimed as we stood at the door way, "Shh, my mom is still sleeping you know" she nodded and we went into my room. "When I'm done with you Cameron will totally want you" I laughed and she started to brush my hair again. I told her how yesterday went and she was totally like "Aww" and like, "Cute"

In about a few minutes later she finished doing my hair, and she opened up her make up kit. "You look good, but not enough" I laughed she always joked saying that. She took out an eye curler and held my head up, she put on mascara and asked me if I wanted eye liner, "No thanks" I said, I wasn't a fan of eye liner" she then took out some foundation and fluffed it onto my face to cover some acne. She finally finished and gave me a mirror to look in.

"Again, O.M.G! This is! Who is this!?" she started cracking up, "Girl that's you, always you, I just cover up your blemishes and added some things to your eyes to make them more beautiful"

I gave her a big hug and she went home saying, "Keep the foundation, mascara and eye curler!" and she started skipping home, a few blocks away. She is totally the best.

I looked at the time, 9:50 wow early... Hmm time to charge my iPod for great pics later on. The time passes by and it was now 9:59. The door bell rang, I whispered to my mom, "I'll see you later" kissed her cheek and left, "Have fun", "I will mom" I left her room and went to the window to see who it was. Of course Cameron. I opened the door to see him in a bit of casual form with a bit of dressy.

C: Well hello, is Renée home?

R: Yes, come in and take a seat I'll get her

I pretended to be someone else, I love playing along with Cameron.

R: Renée! A handsome young boy is here to see you

Cameron chuckled as he got up from the couch.

C: Look I found her

He put his hands on my waist, I took his hand and started pulling him out the door.

C: You might need extra clothes

R: Really?

He nodded which made me drag him back inside to get some extra clothes in a small backpack.

I came out of my room, graved Cameron's hand and lead him outside once again.

R: C'mon

C: Right let's go, we've got a "date"

I giggled as we walked.

R: So where are we going?

C: You'll see, oh right! You have to close your eyes when I tell you to okay?

R: Sure..?

C: It's a surprise

He looked at me with a smile on his face, I couldn't help but smile back.

C: Again, you look great

R: Thanks

He stopped walking and turned to me.