Shot 3

Hello Dear readers

Come with another shot ❤ Hope you all will like ❤

In Swara 's Room!

Swara : ( angrily) How you can do this Sanskar? How you can be so selfish? You have any idea how Kavita will live now? You took her responsibility and you are backing off. How you can?

Sanskar : ( irritatedly) arey you are really confusing me. First you was hurt that I moved on with Kavita now you are still not happy that I am not moved on and you are mine wife. What exact you want Mrs Maheshwari?

Swara : firstly don't call me Mrs Maheshwari. I don't consider this marriage because you again did a cheating with me and I don't want to stay with a cheater like you.

Sanskar : This you are saying to me or yourself? ( intensely).

Swara become dumbfounded by his answer. She don't know what to say him. She gasp in shock when Sanskar pull her hand wrap his arm around her waist. Swara 's breath hitched by his proximity.

Sanskar : Swara tum Kya chahti ho aur Kya nahi Yeh mujhse behtar koi nhi janta aur tumahri chahat main hoon Swara. Tum sirf mujhe chahti hoon. Sirf mujhe. ( intensely).

Swara become surprised listening his words.

Sanskar : ( smile seeing her shocked face) what happened? What you think I don't know that how much you love me? You are hiding your love behind your angry bird face but My sweet wife your Sanskar knows how to read your face.

Swara become dumbfounded by his words.

Sanskar : And I am here not only for my daughter. I am here for my love because of whom I got my love symbol. ( looks at Swara 's shocked face) what again shocked? Don't you know how much I love you? I love you beyond your thinking. I love you more than anything.

Swara feels good hearing his words but her smile fade remembering how he cheated her with Kavita. Though he never moved on with her but still he gave her place to her. This hurt her.

Swara : ( hurt) If you this much love me then why you cheated me? ( Sanskar become shocked by her answer) or my love was that much weak that you needed someone else 's arm or I was not enough for you.

Sanskar : ( while coming close to her face make her breath hitched) once look into my eyes. Do you think I can really cheat you?

Swara looks into his eyes all hypnotised by his words. She can see only love and love in his eyes for her. She avert her gaze looks down remembering the sight of hotel.

Sanskar : What happened? Are you afraid to see in mine eyes because you know your heart will win over your mind. ( Swara clenched her fist tight) once just put your love over your insecurities. Everything will be alright.

His all words touched Swara 's heart. She just go out from room without saying anything.

Whole day Sanskar spent with Sanyara and Swara. Sanyara is very happy getting her father. She enjoyed her parent's company.

Swara shows him her stern face to Sanskar but deep inside she is happy seeing her daughter getting her father 's love. She is happy seeing her dream family completed with Sanskar but his past mistake stopping her feet for moving toward Sanskar.

At Night!

In Swara 's Room!

Swara come out from washroom in her night dress become shocked seeing Sanskar laying on bed in his T-shirt and trouser in relax way.

Swara : Sanskar what are you doing in my room?

Sanskar : ( looks at her then dramatically) Oh My God so what do you expect I should be in neighbor 's home? Oh God what kind of wife I got. Mrs Maheshwari husband stay with his wife only. Don't you know this?