f o u r

Now tell me,
      who's loving you?

Woojin's Cozy Café | 6:10 pm

Chan made sure he was early- well, maybe too early since the agreed time was 6:30 pm. The café had a relaxing interior, with a soft instrumental playing in the background. But even more aesthetic was the rooftop, with little pots of flowers aligning the area and circular tables neatly arranged with a candle on each. Golden fairy lights covered the thin black fence. Chan picked a table for two by the corner, with a breathtaking view of the evening.

He adjusted his white suit. Why was he dressed in a suit? Because it was Chan's very first date, and he had prepared himself to finally ask Minho to be his boyfriend.

As he restlessly observed the people around, his eyes fell on the most beautiful person he's ever seen. Of course, it was Minho, with a heavenly smile and a soft blush over his face. He approached the table and took the opposite seat, both refusing to break eye contact almost as if this moment would just, disappear if they looked away.

As time progressed and they received their orders, the two were indulging in laughter and bliss. Seeing as it was the perfect opportunity, Chan reached out and placed his hand over Minho's. A tense silence fell over the table - Not in a bad sense, but rather because they knew they wanted each other.

Chan inhaled deeply. "Minho.. There's- there's something I wanna ask you."

A knowing smirk formed on Minho's lips. He shifted his hand under Chan's to interlock their fingers. "I know.. And yes, I will be your boyfriend."