10. Secret plan on!

Start from the beginning

"Are you the guy with the 148 IQ?" BM asked and Namjoon nodded.

"He's our smart-ass friend. Anyways I'm Seokjin but call me Jin. I'm worldwide handsome." He said as he brought his hand to his face. (I don't know what that move is called.) 

"Have you ever had a plastic surgery

"Have you ever had a plastic surgery. For like your lips and shoulders." Jessi said as she leaned in on the table along with Seaulgi.

"No! This is all natural. I was born like this." He whispered while he leaned in as well as if it's a secret. 

"Ohhh~" Both Jessi and Seaulgi said at the same time as if it's the most fascinating thing ever.

"Anyways, how the hell do we get their bodies back? Does anyone know?" Rowoon said pointing at me and Riokie. 

"I'm not sure. My brain is kinda dead at the moment." Namjoon made an excuse but both Riokie and Yoongi were to naive to notice. 

"Anyways, let's add each others snap chats so we can communicate." Jin said as he took his phone out making the others do the same. 

-Time skip, Riokie P.O.V-

After everyone separated ways I went to a clothing store. I bought a dress for Yoongi's mum, I mean he did say to treat her so...

I bought her this. 

It looked like something a mother would wear, plus I thought it looks cute and very fit for a mother

After I looked around for more stuff, obviously not finding anything, I ended up leaving for home.

"Mum, I'm home!" I yelled out as I took my shoes off.

"Welcome home hun." She said as she came to welcome me. "What's in the bag?" 

"It's for you." I said as I gave her the bag. "Look inside, I hope you like it." I continued

She opened the bag and took the dress, she looked at the dress then looked at me.

"Yoongi..." She smiled as she came up to me and hugged me. "Thank you hun." She continued as she kissed my forehead. 

~BM P.O.V~

Snap chat: pinkprincess added you as a friend. 

Snap chat: godofdestruction added you as a friend. 

Snap chat: godofdestruction added you and 4 others into a group chat. 

queenjessi:

Why aren't Riokie and Yoongi in this gc?

Me:

Yeah I was gonna ask the same thing.

godofdestruction:

Because it's about them but yet I think it's better if they don't know.

tallguy:

What do you mean? We're dumb aka need explanation. 

pinkprincess:

We need to make them fall in love

mamaseulgi:

say what, we can't just force them and why?

godofdestruction:

let me explain...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1002 words.

Is anyone reading this? I seriously don't know D':