I stare into his eyes which are also piercing into mine. The longer I starred, the more I felt drawn into him. Did he feel this way about me too? With the way I feel now, the only thing that'd make me feel much better is if he let's me know he feels exactly the same way.

"There's nothing baby. Why do you think there's something?" I said, running my hand through his braids.
He licked on his lips before pulling me in for a kiss.

This kiss was different. Maybe I'm just thinking too much of it, but it sure feels different. Its slow, sensual and deep. More emotions were involved.
Jamari and I's tongues battled for dominance as he rubbed on my body. I could taste the whipped cream from his lips, which only drove me crazy.
His hands slid into my shirt and rested on my stomach, as I wrapped my arms around his neck for dear life. My body was needy right now. So needy.

"You're so beautiful. So perfect" he said as he kissed and sucked on my neck. I bit hard on my bottom lop to suppress the moan that was longing to come out.
I felt his hands slide into my shorts as he grabbed on my rear, owning it.

"Babe..." I moaned out, anticipating his next move.

The loud vibration from his phone, frightened me, causing me to pull away.
We both look at it seeing Rameek's name.

"I have practice. Totally forgot. You're really tryna make me lose my job huh?" He teased, smacking my rear.

"Nigga you just can't resist me. You're the cause of your problems" I teased back receiving a few pecks from him.

"Heard you love. Imma go over to my place to get ready. You're gonna come over and make me dinner yeah?"

"I'm not your cook no more. You can't boss me around"
"Shut up short stuff. You my lady, come on please. A nigga has to be fed" I laughed and cleared his plate, allowing him down his apple juice.

"Go get fed at your grandma's house."
"Bet" he said walking over to kiss me.
"I'd see you in my house later. Your ass better be there."

"Alright babe. Take care" I said before kissing him one last time.

"I just don't know how to feel about it" I wiped another tear as I vented out my frustration to Pam, Tania and mama B, in a restaurant for lunch.

"He's such a great guy, but I can't help but wonder if he did it out of mere pity or, it was something more." I sighed as I played with my nails.

"He did it cos, he wanted you to be happy" Tania responded, smiling at me and holding my hand. Wait what?

"Did you know Tania?" I squinted my eyes at her. She smacked her lips, awkwardly adjusting in her seat.

"Pam, your ass better help me out" she murmured to Pam. But I heard her.

"Pam? What is going on, y'all better start talking"

"Y'all better" mama B said before taking a sip of her drink.

"Hell no mama, you ain't about to pretend like you wasn't aware too! "
"Period!"
Pam and Tania bickered at mama B, who rolled her eyes and avoided my eyes.

"So wait, lemme get this straight. All the times I hoped I'd know who it was, I cried to y'all, y'all bitches knew?!"

"Watch your mouth child" mama B warned.
"Sorry momma, but for real? Why? Y'all knew who it was and pretended like y'all ain't know shit. That's foul, foul! What happened to bitches before niggas, y'all are fake as fuck!" I ranted, pissed at them all. I couldn't believe them.

"I'm sorry bestie but, Jah just didn't want you to know. He made us promise babe. Now that y'all are together, it explains why he was so quick to help. He was into you!" Pam tried to win me over with sweet words. It wasn't working.