You looked at the members who were participating. "Senior Yixing, Junmyeon, Kris, Tao, Minseok, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun, Bae- Where's Baekhyun?" You asked the people inside the room and they said that Baekhyun was waiting inside the studio. And you remembered that you were supposed to meet him first to arrange the lines so you ran out the practice room to go to the studio.

You suddenly halted when you saw Jisoo and Kyungsoo walking side by side, holding a bunch of papers. You ran past them and ignored when Kyungsoo called you. You went inside the studio and saw Baekhyun reviewing the melody.

"Baekhyun!" you greeted him and he was shocked, seeing you sweating all over.

"Oh my gosh, did you run here?" Baekhyun was worried and you could see in his eyes and how he panicked, looking for something to give to you. "You don't have to run here you know!" Baekhyun went up to you and offered tissues.

"But you're waiting here. I mean like for hours. I'm really sorry I forgot." You bit your lips because you felt that you burdened Baekhyun. You bowed your head to apologize but he successfully stopped it and just patted your head.

"I told you not to bow to apologize or give thanks when it comes to me." He said and that made you smile. "And you, don't run towards me, don't ever run. You're a girl you know." He told you but you shook your head because he was being too kind to girls wherein both sexes must be treated fairly. "No, not really. When it comes to opportunities, that may be the case and the respect of course. But still, for me, don't run towards me, don't chase me, I'll do that for you." He said as he handed you a bottle of water to drink.

You smiled at him because that was the first time that other person told you that. People always tended to label you as a strong woman or a strong girl who didn't need help at all because you're fine by your own. Well, it's also the truth that you could do almost everything and you didn't really like to be treated as a fragile woman, too, so you really didn't mind it at all. But hearing that and feeling that you were a lady from Baekhyun, you liked that feeling and that Baekhyun was a kind person.

Then you handed him the lyrics and sang it in the studio for the demo. As you sang inside the recording studio, you saw Baekhyun looking at you and smiling, his gaze telling you to continue and he gave you a thumbs-up as you sang with more confidence.

You went out the room and asked Baekhyun if it was okay. He gladly answered, "Yah, didn't you see me dancing and enjoying your song. That already means I really like it!" he then gestured the moves he did when you sang the song and you laughed at him. He then stopped, seeing your smile, and he mindlessly put a hand on your head.

You were surprised when you did that. You looked up to him and realized how tall he was, you didn't really realize it. Then he looked at you in the eyes which made your heart skip a beat. "On the day of the concert, I have my solo song. Please watch me." And he suddenly turned awkward as he released his hand and fixed the things inside the studio.

"Eh, I want to hear it now!" you told him as you tugged on his shirt. Baekhyun had a heart attack at how cute you were. He pouted at you and told you, "Don't do that!" you pouted too because you really wanted to hear him sing.

Then he stood up and suddenly sang the lyrics of the chorus part. You were stunned at how good he sang. So you clapped at what he did and exclaimed, "You'll be singing that part!" you immediately wrote it on the line distribution paper. "Ah! I know!" you suddenly got the idea that each member of the group would be singing in the song so you dragged Baekhyun and ran towards the practice room.

You asked them to sing one-by-one with the tune of the song you created and arranged it with others. They were satisfied at the result of the line distribution when Jongin asked, "Why isn't Kyungsoo singing the chorus part?"