"Thank you so much, babe" said Lacey.

Stephanie had one more gift for Lacey, she placed the small Tiffany's bag in Lacey's lap. Lacey opened it to find a lock shaped necklace. It was covered in diamonds. Lacey flipped it over and read the engraving.

"I love you sweetheart" -Steph

Lacey kissed and hugged Stephanie tightly.

"Thank you I love it babe" said Lacey.

"I have the other part. It's the key symbol, and it says the same thing on the back" said Stephanie.

"I love you babe" said Lacey. 

She held he dreadlocks up for Stephanie to clip the necklace in the back. 

"I love you too sweetheart" said Stephanie.

"Do you have anything to do today" asked Stephanie.

"Naomi is having a party tonight. I'm mandated to go since I missed the last two" said Lacey.

"That's unfortunate, I really wanted to spend the day with you" said Stephanie.

"I don't have to leave until 6, so we can still spend the day together babe" said Lacey.

"I guess I can let you out tonight. I am here all week anyways" said Stephanie.

"I wasn't really asking for your permission but ok." said Lacey.

"You better where you collar tonight, and if I see that you defy me tonight you will be punished" said Stephanie.

Lacey rolled her eyes and kissed Stephanie before she grabbed snacks and they put on a movie. Lacey's head was in Stephanie's lap as they watched the movie. Her phone buzzed repeatedly and she grabbed it to check it.

It was her group chat with the girls.

My Loves( Trin, Faye, Nia, Tamina, Keira)

Trin: You guys better be here for 6. Or we are fighting.

Faye & Nia: Girl we'd beat your ass before you could even a lick in.

Keira: I have my money on Faye & Nia.

Trin: I got Lacey and Mina on my side.

Lacey: I'm not in this sis

Mina: Trin, sis I love you but the would beat your ass.

Trin: Damn, the disrespect. But anyways, be here by 6. We have some catching up to do since Ms. Lacey hasn't joined us in a while.

Lacey: I will be there. Do you need me to pick anything up before I get to your house?

Trin: Yes! Can you get me a shit ton of solo cups. I forgot to buy them and I don't feel like going to the store.

Lacey: You better be lucky I love you

Trin: I love you too. See you in a couple of hours.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That Evening...

Lacey knew she would be changing at Trin's house so she didn't bother putting on her outfit. Instead she just shower and put her hair in a messy bun. 

"Ok, babe. I'm about to leave, what are you doing tonight" asked Lacey.

"I'm going to dinner with Hunter and pretend I love the man" said Stephanie.

Lacey laughed and put her collar on, it was a simple black collar, with the letters SM attached to it.

She sat in Steph's lap before she had to go.