"Y/N, please seat next to Saiki." I heard the teacher said to the h/c haired girl. Her head turned into my direction and a tiny smile curled in her cheeks. Walking to the empty spot, she sat and fixed herself and soon, the class started. Moments have past by and class was becoming more slowly as this new student came in here. For some reason, i couldn't help but to glance at her but as soon as I looked in the corner of my eye, she was staring at me. Her e/c eyes looked at me with curiosity and

'Kuu-chan....why did you left all those years ago?' I heard her thoughts. Hearing her said that made me remind the time i want to forget. Finally class is over and it's recess. Y/N got out of her seat and went off. I followed her behind just to make sure she's alright. She then ended up bumping into Teruhashi.

"You're L/N right?" Teruhashi asked. Y/N nodded.

"I'm Teruhashi, nice to meet you L/N." She gave her a fake smile and they both shook hands.

'Heh, i will show this brat how perfect i am.' Teruhashi thought.

'She looks nice but i feel like there's something hidden in her 'so called' perfect smile.' Y/N thought to herself.

I quickly went to the cafeteria before they saw me. I ended up bumping into Nendo. Good grief.

"Hey pal! Let's sit with little pal over there." Nendo pointed at Kaido who is sitting alone. I have no choice but to nod. I grab my food and we sat with Kaido. They started to talk which i didn't pay any attention at all. I ate my food in peace but then i saw Teruhashi with Yumehara and Y/N from the distance. They look like they're coming this way. I have nothing to do about it but to let them sit with us.

They did came and sat with us. Teruhashi sat next to me and Y/N sat across me. Y/N gave me a small smile.

"Hi Y/N, i'm Kaido nice to meet you and i hope we're friends!" I saw a pink hues across in Kaido's pale face. Y/N smiled and they both shook hands.

"Nice to meet you Kaido-kun."

"Hey new pal, i'm Nendo." Most people would be scared of Nendo by just looking at his face. Y/N looked at him and smiled.

'He looks like a fun guy to me.' Y/N thought. I'm surprised she isn't scared of Nendo. They both shook hands. Y/N then looked at me in the eye and gave me a sad smile.

"Hi Saiki-chan, nice meeting you....again." I nodded. Everyone went silent.

"You two know each other?" Teruhashi asked. We both nodded.

"Yep, he's my childhood friend and we've known each other for a long time before i moved in England." Y/N explained.

'I see...they're close, i wont let L/N get too close to Saiki....Saiki is mine!' I looked at the corner of my eye and Teruhashi is glaring at Y/N. I sighed quietly. Good grief.

I'm glad to see Y/N fine and happy but, i just wanna forget that time.....

The bell rang and everyone clamored at the hallway to get into their classes. Good thing that Teruhashi is going to a different class. But i'm stuck with Y/N....for now.

*time skip after school*

It was finally after school, i can go home in peace right? Wrong! Nendo invited me for Ramen again but he also invited Y/N. I don't mind her going but i'm stuck with Teruhashi too. So it's me, Nendo, Kaido, Y/N and Teruhashi.  I didn't want Teruhashi to go due to the fact she attracts attention. I noticed that she keeps glaring at Y/N all the way to the ramen shop.

We got our ramens and i ate in peace. Y/N, Nendo and Kaido are having their fun while Teruhashi tries to get her attention to me which i completely ignored.

'I will make Saiki gasp no matter what it takes.' Good grief, this girl is such a pain in the ass. Can she understand the concept of leaving me alone? I guess not. God is in her side no matter what no wonder my life is such a disastrous mess.

Finally we can go home. I walked home but i noticed that Teruhashi is behind me. I sighed in annoyance and i turned to a corner. I teleported in the roof top so she would stopped following me. I scanned the corner to make sure i lost sight of Teruhashi. She's gone now and i teleported where i suppose to go.

I saw Y/N in the crowd. She looked lost and trying to get through the crowd. I went through the crowd and i grabbed Y/N's wrist. She yelped in surprise and i pulled her out.

"H-hi Saiki-chan, thanks for pulling me out of the crowd." She looked down shyly and i nodded.

"Hey do you want to walk home together? I don't know this area that much." I nodded and we started walking. It was a quiet walk which i didn't mind.

'Kusuo, i hope we can be the same as the good old time that we used to be.' I heard her thoughts.

Being honest, i can't. I already have enough people who made my so-called 'peaceful' life disastrous. But being with Y/N is different. I'm not saying i'm in love with her. No that will never happened. I just don't understand love. Love is such a mystery and it can pull you closer once you encounter with it. I prefer to stay away from it. Anyways i'm getting out of the topic,

We made it to her house.

"Thank you for walking with me, Sai-chan." She used my nickname and i nodded.

"Also it's nice seeing you again, you have no idea how much i missed you all these years." She then pound on me and gave me a hug. Her hug somehow felt warm and nice. I felt my lips smiled. I suddenly felt something wet on my chest. We broke off and Y/N is crying.

"Are you ok?" I spoke up. That was my first time speaking with my mouth for a while.

"Y-yeah i'm fine, it's just i'm happy to see you that i cried." She sniffed.

"I-i thought, i lost you all those years ago. I'm happy t-that we reunited again." Y/N cried harder.

"Me too." I came up to her and wiped her tears off. I gave her a tiny smile.

"Anyways, i'll see you tomorrow at school." She walked in as i fade away in darkness. It's already night time so, yeah.

"I'm happy to see you again too Y/N." I felt a smile on my face.

____________________________________

edited. (still wip)

update: i'm pretty sure my new writing style is worst than the one i used to have and i should get grammarly.