o n e 🍮

Saiki's POV:

"We have a new student, today!"
"I heard she's a girl."
"I hope she's cute."
"I wonder if she's single."

The next day, a transfer student is gonna be here today. Word spread like wild fire and most of the guys started taking in interest since hearing that the new student is gonna be a girl. The girls didn't really pay attention and was bumped out about it.

Good grief, what's the big deal? It's just a student. I already have people who gave me pain in the ass already. If this student started clinging to me, i have another nuisance to deal with, I'm too tired for this kind of non-sense early in the morning. Walking in the hallways, I focused my eyes were i was going. It wasn't really crowded but there is already some few more students walking going to their classes or whatnot. Finally, some peace and quiet. It felt good that no one is annoying and constantly bothering me trying to get their attention to me. Though i wished it lasted for a bit longer but... It didn't.

"Hey pal, what's up?" I felt a hand in my shoulder making me stopped walking. It made me the hairs in my body stood up. Hearing that awfully familiar, i didn't even bothered turning knowing that it's this idiot, Nendou. I sighed quietly letting him talk and blabbering non-stopped really made my day a disaster. For some reason, i couldn't read this guy's mind. I do have a theory and it is simple.

He's completely an idiot. A person has a mind. Usually, i can read their thoughts; like what they are thinking, doing, or even see their imagination. Same with animals. But this guy... His head is empty. One of the reasons why he is dangerous is because he is unpredictable since i couldn't read his mind which made me fear him.

"Hey Nendou, have you heard the new student?" Another voice followed by. Nendou turned his head 180 degrees which is truly horrifying. His attention averted to a smol boi that is twice smaller his size. His baby blue, spikey hair, wearing contacts, customized uniform he liked to call but it's just tattered in his sleeve and other places, red bandages wrapped around both of his arms. Kaidou is his name and he has eighth-grade syndrome or Chuunibyyou. So yeah, he's clearly an idiot too.

"Yeah, everyone is talking about it." Nendo replied and the blue haired boy nodded in agreement.
"I hope that she is nice and caring..." Kaidou whispered to himself which i clearly heard. The two just followed me to class talking about the same topic as everyone else. Why am i involve to this? The bell rang all around the school signalling to the students to go to their classes and soon, the class is already full with students talking to their peers and others. The teacher came in which made the class quiet.

"Everyone have a se-" All the boys immediately went to their seat before the teacher finishes.

"O-oh ok today we have a new student, please come in and introduced yourself." The teacher gestured towards the door and a girl came in. Everyone's eyes we're on her looking at curiosity and interest. I saw the discomfort formed on her face writing her name in the board. Her h/l, h/c hair sits in her shoulder, her e/c eyes scanning the class and took a deep breath looking up feeling more confident. Brushing her uniform, a tiny smile formed and looking at the class.

"Hello, my name is L/N, Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you all." She introduced herself in the class and the boys we're listening attentively at her with smiles in their faces.
"Okay L/N, would you like to introduced yourself a bit more?" The teacher clapped her hands and she nodded.
"Well, i'm from here originally then move to England when i was 10 and learned English, I like anime, and coffee jelly the most." The h/c haired girl replied, the teacher nodding in understandment.

'L/N...Well she seems like a nice girl to annoy with. Half of the fanboys here gasped so might as well getting to know her...' I heard a thought coming from Teruhashi. Who is Teruhashi you might ask? She's the blueberry haired girl that is sitting somewhere near me. She has a fanclub and her fanboys are such a pain to deal with. Teruhashi has a crush on me and i have known that for a long time since i can hear her thoughts and most of those thoughts are making me feel weird. Like bad kind of weird. She has the looks and all but i just don't get it. Everyone compliments her or calls her an angel send from heaven but what i see is her muscles, organs or whatever is inside here thanks to my x-ray vision. So no thanks, I don't get why the boys are fawning over a girl.