Lose My Mind

Personal imagine for @goldnightlocks with Nathan :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a cold winters day. Your at your flat alone. Your place is freezing so you go to turn on the heating. When you go to the hot press you realise there's no oil in the tank.

"Wonderful of all freaking days!" You think to yourself. You call the oil company to see when they can come to restore your heating. Unfortunately they are unable to come till Monday which is another three days away! You have no clue what to do now!

Before you can think of anything there's a knock on the door. You open the door to see your gorgeous boyfriend Nathan standing there.

"Hey baby hows it going?" He smiles at you.

"Terrible! I have no heating and my flat is freezing and top it all off no one can fix it till Monday!!" You groan.

"Don't worry babe you can come and stay with me!" Nathan replies.

"Seriously!? Are you sure, I don't want to bug you are anything."

"Gwen I love you. Why would it bug me that your living with me for a while?" Nath smiles at you. "Right pack a bag, get whatever you need and lets go."

You run to your room grab the first big bag you see and throw different clothes into it. You grab your laptop, handbag and head off with Nathan.

In minute you walk into his flat a blast of heat hits your stone cold body. Nathan takes your stuff and puts it into his room. He then gives you one of his hoodies because he knows you love wearing them.

"Right I know the perfect thing that will warm you right up! A big mug of hot chocolate and a movie marathon! Sound good?" Nathan says.

"They would be amazing!" You exclaim.

You go into the sitting room, pick out some movies and grab a load of blankets and pillows. When your done setting up Nathan comes in with two big mugs of hot chocolate with melted marshmallows topped with tonnes of cream. You both get comfy on the couch and snuggled into each other.

*Few Hours Later*

After 4 movies your both quite tired so you decide to call it night.

"So babe you still cold?" Nath asks.

"No not anymore." You smile.

"Oh are you one hundred percent sure? Cause I can think of another way to warm you up." Nath winks at you, takes your hand and leads you into the bedroom for some sexytime!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it :) - C xx