Weakness

Personal imagine for Biba with Nathan :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys are in Spain doing a few gigs. They have a couple of days off to enjoy the sun and go sightseeing. Nathan takes you to Barcelona. Your staying in a hotel which has a great view of the beach.

"Nath this place is amazing!" You smile.

"Nothing but the best for my princess. So what do you want to do first?"

"Let's go to the beach beach!" You both laugh as Nathan loves Starships by Nicki Minaj.

"Go choice of words! Let's go."

You change into your white and red swimsuit and fill a bag with towels, food and sunscreen. You head off to the beach hand in hand. As you walk people look at you and smile. You even hear a few say ye look soo cute together.

Once at the beach, you find a nice quiet spot which doesn't have a lot of people around. You place the towels on the sand then start sunbathing. After hour you are disturbed by someone throwing cold water on your back. You stand up to find Nathan holding a bucket and he can't control his laughter.

"That's it Sykes your dead!!"

"That's if you can catch me!! Haha" He shouted back while running towards the sea.

You follow him and jump on his back. He manages to push you off and land straight into the water. You get up and start splashing water at Nathan. It turns into full on water fight! You run out of the sea once both of you have completely soaked the other.

"That was fun! We should do stuff like that more often." Nath laughs.

You head back to the hotel to get changed then go out for dinner. You go to a fancy restaurant. Your table is at the back corner so you have some privacy.

"Biba you know I love you right?" Nathan asks.

"Of course I do Nath! And I love you too." You smile back at him.

Nathan leans over the table and gives you a soft passionate kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it :) - C xx