Rocket

Personal Imagine for @MeBeAmandaaaa with Nathan :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your going on tour with Nathan for the first time. He hates being away from you for weeks on end so he decided to ask you to join him on their tour in America. You agreed and today's the day you leave.

"Hehe I'm soo excited! Start of a new tour and I get to spend it with my favourite girl." Nathan smiles.

"I can't wait to see what being on tour is like."

"It's not as fun as you would think! Stuck on a bus with Jay and Tom for hours on end will drive you insane after a few days." Nath chuckles.

"Hey I'm not bad! Can't say the same for Tom Tom. Be prepared for a few Tom Tantrums on the road." Jay laughed.

"Right guys all aboard the plane! We have places to be and TWFanmily to entertain." Jayne says.

*6 Hours Later*

You have finally arrived in America! Your staying a few days in New York so no tour bus for a while. You check into the 5 star hotel which is the fancy place you've ever been in. Nath has the day off so you decided to do some shopping and sightseeing.

"Firsts thing first, we gotta go to the statue of Liberty! It that ok with you Amanda?" Nathan says.

"Sounds awesome! But then we are going to Macy's. I'm not missing going there." You smile.

Ye set off to the statue if Liberty. It's amazing to see it in person. You took tonnes of pictures. You noticed Nathan uploaded one of the two of ye with the caption "Me and my beautiful girl living it up in NYC!!"

After you head to Macy's for some much needed shopping. You end up spending hours there and leave the place with about twenty bags each! You head back to the hotel to rest after your long day.

"How about instead of going out for dinner we just order some room service and watch movies?" Nathan suggests.

"Oh Nath you read my mind! That sounds awesome."

Nath orders the food and ye both change into you're pjs. When the food arrives you stick on Ice Age and get cosy in bed. After eating you snuggle into Nath while he plays with your hair. Ye end up watching three other movies before calling it a night.

"I think it's time we get some sleep. The lads and I have an interview first thing."

"Don't want to be tired. People will think I was keeping you up all night." You laugh.

"Dirty girl!" Nathan winks at you.

"I didn't mean it that way and you know it!!"

"Haha I know but we could make it a reality?"

"Oh Mr Sykes what are you like!" You chuckle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it :) - C xx