𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴.

SIR 👺! —6:56PM

katarina
MATTIA

katarina
MATTIA

katarina
MATTIA

katarina
MATTIA

katarina
MATTIA

sir 👺
you unblocked me

katarina
mattia :(((

sir 👺
it's three in the morning sleep

katarina
i can't sleep

katarina
my friend ditched me for his girlfriend

katarina
I MISS HIM

sir 👺
aww b what do you need?

katarina
a cuddle would be nice but,,,

katarina
we ain't in the same room

sir 👺
AWW YOU'RE SO CUTE

katarina
can i call you?

sir 👺
sure

—————

katarina pressed the call button then silently waited for mattia to join.
"hello? she heard a male voice come for the other side of the phone.
"hi," she breathed out.
"aww! cmon," he exclaimed in a joyful manner, "cheer up! look at the bright side you have me!"
"ew no!" she fake gagged, causing the boy to laugh.
"hey! what's wrong with me?"
"well for starters, you're annoying, you're weird-"
"so are you!" he cut her off.
"me? katarina latorre? weird? annoying? sir, how?" she giggled. despite the fact she couldn't see him, she knew he was smiling his smile with his tooth gap.
"ma'am! at least im self aware about the fact im weird unlike you!"
"self aware? you? the biggest lie of 2k19."
"he-Eey!" he had a voice crack causing katarina to burst out into a giant fit of laughter. her laugh made him smile even more, he loved her laugh. it was like a song he just wanted to play all day long.
"ya-AhH!" she mocked. they laughed together.
"give me a break!"
"pfft! never, it's my job to bully you!"
"well then ill take the role of katarina latorre's official harasser in exchange," he exclaimed proudly.
"that sounds so wrong!"
"yeah," he laughed nervously, "i regret."
"why does your voice sound so different on the phone? it's higher." this question made the boy go into full panic. his breathing got faster and heavier. calm down, he thought to himself.
"probably just the phone y'know?" it went silent causing the boy to panic and continue his response, "like you sound different on the phone too-"
"oh? what do i sound like?"
"well, uh, you know," he fumbled with his words, "you sound more manly?" he immediately facepalmed after answering.
"wHAt?!?" her voice went up in the middle of her sentence, "more manly? so i already sound manly and on the phone i sound more manly?" she laughed, relieving the boy from some of his anxiety.
"well, don't take it the wrong way but yeah you do," he joked causing her to scoff.
"you know what? you sound like that one bitch from friends."
"which one ma'am? there are like 100."
"nOOOoOOo! you know who i mean! that one who dated chandler- JANICE!" she exclaimed.
"WHAT?! sis im sorry but i don't talk like fucking janice!"
"HEY! janice is my top character," she giggled.
"oh please! you couldn't even remember her name!"
"you expect me to remember the names of, as you said, 100 characters? i ain't barack obama, i can't memorize a twenty-six minute speech in a day."
"i thought it was twenty-one minutes and a week?—"
"either way, i can barely remember why i called you and you expect me to remember the names of 100 bomb ass characters?"
"i- you and your one braincell," he laughed out.
"one braincell? you really talking highly about me there but it's actually -628 braincells, period," she empathized the word "period," practically screaming it into the phone.
"did you just say "period" in real life," he giggled at her choice of words.
"yes i did and what about it?"
"you're so," he faded away from his sentence.
"im so?"
"perfect," he mumbled quiet enough for her not to hear.
"dummy! i don't have super sonic hearing, what did you say?" she joked.
"you're so perfect," he said a little bit louder this time so she could surely hear him, but instead of hearing his kind words, she heard solely the sound of static. it disappeared after he finished his sentence. katarina didn't bother asking him again to repeat himself so instead she sat in silence waiting for him to say something else.
she decided to break the silence, "anyways! we should probably sleep now, it's almost morning." katarina didn't see his face fall, and luckily she didn't, because it would've broken her heart.
"stay until it turns morning," he whispers in a begging tone.
"what?" she waited for a reply but after a minute without one she hung up instead. "bye mattia."

JANE'S MESSAGE
y'all wondering where kai is yet?