Chapter 1

Bakugou POV:

Apparently, everyone sees the color they've been blind to when they see their soulmate. I'm 15 years old and I still can't see orange. I've been waiting for a long time, because most people see their color at about age 10. I've kind of accepted that I'll never see the color. I guess the sunsets I see will always be grey.

I was heading home from the entrance exams. I had done perfectly, at least I hoped. I saw a pizza place and decided to stop for a slice.

(Sorry that's so short, they'll get longer)

Kirishima POV:

Me and my best bro, Denki Kaminari, stopped to get pizza after the entrance exam.

"One extra large pepperoni and anchovy pizza." I ordered for us.

"Hey, they have stupid shirts!" Denki pointed out the bright orange shirts on the wall that said "Pizza jokes are all about the delivery."

"Ooh, I'm going to get one!"

I bought a shirt and went into the bathroom to change. When I came out, the pizza was ready. Me and Denki dug in.

Bakugou POV:

I left the restaurant. The entire sky was the color of a storm, it must have been a really beautiful sunset. I sighed sadly.

Kirishima POV:

"Hey, that guy who just went out the door left his wallet." The waiter handed it to me. "Do you mind giving it to him? I have to head back into the kitchen."

"Sure."

I took the wallet and ran out the door.

"Hey, hey!" I ran after the blonde. "You left your wallet!"

He turned around when I was about a foot away and I stared straight into his eyes. They were a color I had never seen before. It might be a good time to say that I'm colorblind to red. Yeah, I haven't met my soulmate, but when I looked this boy in the eyes, they were a totally different color than anything I had ever seen in my life. They were brighter than any sun, and I couldn't help it when my mouth dropped open.

"What are you staring at?" He snarled.

Did he not see a new color?

"N-nothing." I handed him the wallet. "You left this in the restaurant."

He took it and turned back around, continuing to walk home like nothing had happened, gazing at the sunset.

"Bye," I said it so softly, he couldn't have heard me, but I wished he had replied.

I watched him watching the sky for a minute more, then sat on a nearby bench. I stared into my hands and at the tears gathering in them. Eventually, I felt Denki's arm around my shoulders.

"Look at the sky." He said.

I looked up with pouring eyes. The sky was a mix of red and orange and gold, and it was beautiful. Almost as beautiful as the eyes of that blonde haired boy I knew was my soulmate.

Bakugou POV:

"Hey!" I heard someone yell behind me. "You left your wallet!" I waited until I heard their footsteps and turned around. A boy with shaggy black hair and shark-like teeth grinned at me. We made eye contact, and his mouth dropped open. I felt my heart lurch, and the world glowed. The grey sky melted away and revealed the orange and red that everyone else saw. I had no visible reaction. He had a UA wristband, so I would have another chance to talk to him when school started.

"What are you staring at?" I growled. If this was my true soulmate, he could put up with me no matter what mood I was in.

"N-nothing." He said, and handed me my wallet. I took it and walked home. I took in the sky as I walked, and felt someone watching me, but I didn't turn around. I knew it must be the shark-toothed boy, and I silently cursed myself for not even getting his name.

So ya, that's chapter one. Hope you liked it ;) I'll update as often as I can

Btw anything in bold is either a POV change, a time skip, or me

(don't forget to vote this story if you enjoy it 😋)

❤author-chan❤