Chapter 1 - BTS

-Chapter 1-BTS-

-Park Jisoo P.O.V-

Eunri and I were walking at the hallway going to class. When the girls started to scream "Oppa!", "Saranghae!" we both were not interested and decided to keep walking until we reached our class. We sat down on our chairs. We are seatmates. Mr Kim came in and the class went silent. He started teaching us Math. Our favourite topic!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arranged my books and put it inside my bag. "Let's go?" I said smiling at Eunri. "Kaja!" she holds my arm and brought me to the canteen. We both decided not to eat since our favourite food is not available today. We decided to hang around at the rooftop. Suddenly, "Hey! What are you girls doing here!? It's our place." The voice said. I looked at them. I saw Jungkook and his friends, I looked back at Eunri. She gave me a look. The what-are-you-doing-lets-go look. I stood up and headed to the rooftop door. When a brown haired guy holds my left wrist. "Don't you know us? Or me?" he asked and smirked. "No, so get your hands off me." I said while shaking his hand off my left wrist. The guy released my grip and holds my chin up. "I'm Kim Taehyung, or V. Your a hard to get girl huh? We are in a kingka group called BTS." he smirked. I pushed him. "How dare you NERD GLASSES! RUDE!" he shouted. "Tchh, I don't know anything about BTS! or kingka's!" I hold Eunri's hand and ran to our classroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How do you enjoy the first chapter? Sorry, if there is any typos. Bye!
#Do read my first Fanfiction *~*