Chapter seven

I didn't try to convince Oliver that what he was saying wasn't true 'cause he wouldn't believe my words anyway. He wouldn't believe the person that had hurted his best friend. I resigned myself to tell him to be tomorrow at my house, so we can make the work. I left the room.

I hear Tyler's voice a few meters away and I hide, not in the mood to deal with it now.

"Did you really think you could be part of the cheerleaders' group?" I hear the sound of someone being pushed to something of steel. I move a bit to see better, Tyler and two more boys have a kid cornered against the lockers. "With these extra weight?" They laugh "You could never get in."

The kid looks to the ground and his cheeks blush. I watch his physical structure. What's wrong about him?

Tyler is like Caroline in this reality. How ironic.

I sigh. I guess I will have to deal with this in the end. Stupid moral.

I get out to the hall and Tyler sees me. He soon lets the kid go and walks to me. His victim scapes running.

"We have to talk." He tells me.

"What were you doing? Why are you needlessly cruel? I think our thing is not gonna work."

Tyler gets wide-eyed. Then, he looks everywhere, like if he was making sure nobody listened. He grabs my hand and guides me to a lonely place.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks.

"Breaking up with you. Dah."

"You're not that dumb."

"What are you talking about?" I question.

"You know what will happen to you if you leave me." He threats.

"What will happen?"

"I'll upload the videos."

"What videos?"

"Don't play the fool with me. You know which ones."

I feel like I'm on disadvantage during the conversation. I decide to take the control once again.

"I cheated on you. Several times." I realize my mistake after saying it. It was heartless, I'm not like that. Though, tecnically, it's true. My other self had been unfaithful. He should know.

His look reveals pain and he deflects it to the other way. I feel guilty.

"I know."

"Hey, I'm sorry, I..."

"No. Look, I know you barely stand me but this is how things are gonna be from now. You will pretend that you love me, and everyone will believe it. And if you wanna be with one of your 'lovers', do it on your house. No one can find out. If you don't want your videos to get to the light."

And he goes away. Leaving me more confused than ever. What videos is he speaking of?

I must find out. I put my hands on my head. Here's the list of things to solve:

*Videos that Tyler is extorting me with.

*Why I'm here.

I also should:

*Make the work with Oliver.

*Discover how my scores are in school, (I suspect very bad), and solve it.

*Make peaces with Johann, is that possible? I miss her.

*Make my father think I'm normal so he won't take me to the phsycologist.