Ch. 2: It's him!

Title: Ch. 2: It's him!
Other title ideas: Ch. 2: That was him!
Words count: 1736
Includes: Slight OOC and strong language (censored)

□ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■

* Bakugou's POV *

UGH! Of course, I had to accept coming to the bar! Why wouldn't I ?! Going late to bed and waking up like a f₩ck¡ng mummy early in the morning for class? Pfft- NOTHING!

I actually hate myself for being such a dumb a$$ and going while I knew it will be hell afterward. Right now I'm in class taking a test that I DID NOT STUDY FOR BECAUSE OF THE F₩CK¡NG HOT STRIPPER- wait... 
Damn, that guy really got to me, huh? After seeing his performance, I couldn't stop my ramble of thoughts. Anything that I would see, hear, even smell, would remind me of him. I now know how sh¡tt¥ hair feels like towards Bootleg Pikachu.

"Ok, the timer is out. Please pass your test to the front desk."

The voice broke me out of my nervous inner breakdown as I look up mortified.

I'm out of time and I practically did nothing.

I am going to murder sh¡tt¥ hair after this.

I nervously pass my test along with the other extras' to the front. I then pack up my stuff and tell Pikachu Simp "Sh¡tt¥ hair, stay after class" as the others started flowing out of the room. When the classroom was empty and I was sure nobody would hear I jumped at him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt as I yell "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS ?! MY GRADE WILL TAKE A HUGE FALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Calm down! What did I do?!" he frantically asks, hands up in surrender.

"YOU MADE ME FAIL THE TEST BECAUSE YOU MADE ME GO TO THAT DAMNED CLUB!" I shake him violently as I yell in his scared face. He finally forces my hands off him and fixes his shirt, then clears his throat.

"Dude, chile. I didn't make you go, I suggested it. Yes, maybe even bribed you a little, but you still accepted instead of literally blowing me away!" he continues his excuse while also fixing his hair and tie. THIS DOORKNOB OF A BRAIN!

"You do realize my test paper is literally blank right now, right?! That test score will ruin my PERFECT SCORE!!" my palms release small explosions as a threat that a much bigger explosion might come after.

"OK! Ok... I understand..." he pauses before continuing "So... you want to sneak in the teacher's lounge for you to complete it?"

"LIKE H3LL I DO! THAT'S CALLED CHEATING, DUMBA$$!!" I yell louder with a bigger explosion, making him harden and cover his face. I relax a little so he uncovers his face then when his guard is down, I cover his face with my hand and let out an explosion, making him let out a yelp. 

"ACK!!" he falls on his sorry a$$, covering his nose being the most burnt spot "OKOKOK! BRO, STOP! PLEASE! THINK RATIONALLY ABOUT THIS!" he skits away from me, tears of fear at the corner of his eyes.

"Tch, you're lucky it's illegal to murder dumba$$es like you!" I retract my hand from in front of him.

"Thank God..." he whispers with a heavy sigh of relief. He gets up, dusting himself off and wiping his face "You know, that was totally unmanly, dude!"

"Whatever, let's go already..." I put my bag on my back to leave before Erected Knuckles puts his hand on my shoulder and smiles at me with his shark teeth. I swat his hand away with a "Tch!"