Chapter 6

As soon as seonghwa saw that post he squealed a very manly squeal (clearly 😂) his squeal caused the rest of the house to wake as it was fairly early morning. Mingi was the first one to rush to seonghwa who supprisingly had gotten into the living room at an inhuman speed.

Yunho followed closely still half asleep and finally wooyoung ran in wide awake woth a huge grin on his face.

"did you hear the news?!!" he yelled and seonghwa aggressively nodded with a similar smile on his face.

"yeah I cant wait for it to come out so we can watch it, I'm sorry but we haven't got the money for tickets." seonghwa said regretfully. Wooyoung just sadly smiled and nodded.

" alright I can wait" he said and seonghwa sighed from relief and smiled.
"let's go out to celebrate then yeah?" seonghwa asked and the boys nodded.

They all exited the house, and headed into the car waiting for seonghwa to lock up and drive them to their celebratory place, the mall. There was this hidden store that was hard to find until you did which sold all kpop merch and such for a good price and its never been a rip off.

They get all their merch from there. Since it was so cheap, seonghwa allowed the boys or himself to go overboard because he knew he could afford it without the boys using their own money.

As they pulled up to the driveway outside the mall, mingi and yunho were already out the car racing to hot topic leaving seonghwa with Wooyoung. He smiled and locked the car before leading Wooyoung into the mall.

Wooyoung squealed and bounced on the balls of his feet. He wanted to got to the store as soon as possible.
Seonghwa sighed and shook his head with a fond smile, he loved these boys to bits and he would die for them.

As they walked into that cheap merch store, wooyoung ahoy towards the ateez section there wasn't much since the group was only a year old.

Wooyoung bought a light stick, a hoodie an album and picked up a belly top jumper.
(he's gonna be a cross dresser I guess)

He turned to seonghwa with the top and twirled with it.
"eomma won't this look great with my blue skirt.?" he asked and seonghwa bought for a second.

"the white one would suit the blue better, and this one can suit your white skinny jeans." seonghwa advised and Wooyoung nodded enthusiastically grabbing the suggested ones in his size before heading to the check out.

Seonghwa had gotten a light stick and a towel with all the names stitched it with the logo as well. They went to the check out and bought everything before leaving the store for some drinks.

Seonghwa was going to get a hot chocoalte and Wooyoung was getting an ice tea because he once saw san drinking it. He didn't like it but he wanted to drink it to prove his love for San. Seonghwa smiled sadly, upset he couldn't meet his idol as well as disappointing his 'sons'. They deserved better and thats what broke his heart. He couldn't provide them with everything they wanted and he thought it was time for them to separate. It would be sad but it seemed to be the best. He decided to tell the boys when they got home so he didn't cause the boys to burst into tears in public.

They soon met up with the Yungi couple sucking each others faces off in a secluded corner of the main entrance with bags next to them. They had also gone on a shopping spree for their preferences.

Seonghwa had to clear his throat to catch their attention as he was being ignored prior. The boys separated flushed and panting heavily.
"let's go" seonghwa stated with love in his eyes. He was going to miss them.
"alright, when we get home let's make a cake" Wooyoung piped up innocently and the others nodded.

They got back to the car and placed their bags in the trunk before jumping in the car and heading home. Once they arrived they put their thugs away and started on the cake. While it was in the oven seonghwa corralled every one into the living room and stood in front of them as they sat.

"I have something very important to say" seonghwa started and the other nodded.
"this is going to sound harsh but, you guys need to find somegwere else to live otherwise your going to be homeless." seonghwa paused to taje in their reactions, tears in all of their eyes. The crest fallen faces sent a tinge to his heart. He didn't want this.
" why? "yunho was the one to speak up. Seonghwa sighed and sat in the unoccupied chair.
" I can't afford it, I got a second job to help but it isn't. I want you guys to have a better life and do everything you want to without me holding you back. I'm really sorry we can't go to the concert the day after tomorrow, if I had the money I would definitely allow it. But the debts have pulled up and within th e week were getting evicted, I know you guys have money to pay for an apartment and if you need any more money I'll gladly send you some but please find a place to stay within this week I can't bare to see you guys homeless and scared, we all know what it's like out there. I'm begging you please. "seonghwa said as he started to choke up stopping him from continuing.

At this point Wooyoung and mingi had snapped out of it. They stared at seonghwa woth tears trailing their faces. It was silent for a moment, before mingi cleared his throat.

" we can help pay for the bills seonghwa hyung, we have the money to spare. Plus everything we want is already here anything other is non important besides food. The materialistic goods you get us can be the last on your mind. Also we knew about the debts for about a day now. We sbooped and stumbled across the papers. From now on rely on us as we did you these past years. Your our eomma and that's what's important. "mingi announced shocking seonghwa into a gaping and teary mess.

" I'm sorry, I didn't want this to happen please forgive me. " seonghwa begged clutching tightly to his jeans.
The others smiled and went in for a group hug, embracing each other for a few hours.

"let's go eat, eomma" Wooyoung said and seonghwa smiled, sniffling then getting up.

"let's go to a restaurant dress up nicely. It's a fancy restaurant, you can wear anything you want as long as its fancy." seonghwa explained and the Yungi couple nodded while Wooyoung was squealing and trying to find his most fancy skirt and t-shirt befor grabbing the most decent jumper and shoes.

He looked beautiful and that was what seonghwa said as he saw him. His son was confident to dress as he wants and that made seonghwa proud to be called their 'mum'.