"We'll meet again" (part 1)

Yeet this might be a bit long since I made this plot last year to help a friend create some ideas uwu
Kind of inspired by "The Truth Untold" hehe

WARNING: Has a sad ending (if you don't like sad endings you can skip)
But I'll make it up by posting fluffs after :>>
Onto the story (。・ω・。)

There was a God named Jeon Jungkook. Even though he was a god, he still lived in the realm of humans and tried to live a normal life.

Gods weren't supposed to be there but sadly, that was his punishment. So he had to live there alone in his castle. He wasn't allowed to love or else there will be consequences. His fate remained the same, everytime he loves, he loses that person.

One day he meets a boy, will he be able to change Jungkook's fate?

Jungkook was in is castle looking out his window. It was a sunny and warm day but he felt lonely and cold. He didn't have anyone in his life. Not a single person.

With a sigh, he decided to go outside his castle to take a short walk. He got out of his lonely castle to walk around his favorite garden. It was a garden full of trees and bushes so no one would notice him. As he continued walking, he heard a sound that seemed like humming.

He followed the sound, every step he took the louder the humming got. He stopped once he spotted a male with blue hair. He hid behined a tree hoping that the male didn't see him. He assumed that the male didn't notice him because he still kept on humming.

He looked at the male once again but this time he studied the male's face. His seemed ethereal, his hair that made him look like a fairy especially with that flower crown, those eyes that looked so warm and gentle, his lips that were light red and looked soft, and don't get me started with his body.

Jungkook thought to himself, "I've never seen a human like this before. He's... He's perfect!" he quickly went back to his castle to change clothes that made him look like a decent human and wore a mask.

He went back to the place where he saw the male hoping he was still there. Luck seems to be on his side as he still saw the man playing with a bunny. He came outside of the bushes which scared the male and the bunny.

"W-who are you s-sir?" the male asked stuttering because of fear. Jungkook just chuckled and sat infront of him.

"I won't answer your question now but I promise you that I won't hurt or harm you." Jungkook said with a smile that comforted the male in front of him. "May I know your name?" he asked gently.

"Kim Taehyung" he replied with a soft smile. A smile that made Jungkook's heart skip a beat. He questioned himself to why he was feeling this way towards this human.

Jungkook was happy that he knew this man. He didn't feel lonely anymore. He thought that this would finally change his fate and make his life not so miserable anymore.

Little did he know that this was going to be the worst move he ever made...

Days passed by and the males still kept on talking. Taehyung didn't mind Jungkook hiding his identity from him. He still trusted the male because he felt so happy and safe around him.

Since Taehyung didn't know what to call him, he decided that he would call Jungkook "Angel" because that's what he seemed like the the male. Jungkook wanted to change it because of reasons but seeing the gorgeous male smile everytime he called him 'Angel', he decided to let him call him that.

Time passed by and soon enough, both of them started to develop feelings towards one another.

Taehyung would think abou Jungkook almost everyday. He wanted to see him and spend time with him. He loved him. He trusts him so much even though he doesn't know who he is. He still loved him dearly.

Jungkook on the other hand didn't want this feeling. The more he thought about it the more he wanted it to go away. The more he fell in love the more he got hurt.

They decided to meet again at their usual spot. Jungkook thought that it would just be another ordinary day where they would both just talk about random things and laugh because of it.

Oh boy was he wrong...

He arrived at their place and immediately spotted Tae. The younger (Let's just say that Tae is younger cause... Jungkook's a god 😅) looked at his direction and patted the grass beside him telling Jungkook to sit beside him.

The older sat beside him and Tae rested his head on Kook's shoulder. They sat in comfortable silence.

"Angel, I want to tell you something..." Tae said breaking the silence causing the older to flinch a little.

"What is it Tae?" he asked.

"I..."

Andddd cut :33

I'm sorry😅
The next chapter will be better i promise
Borahe💜💜