When the system fails, Part 1

Start from the beginning

Chase deciding to play games for the next five hours, heard an affirmative knock at the door. Jumped up with glee, jogging to the door and receiving the very package. The mail man waved, walking off as Chase hauled the heavy box inside.

He got a box knife, cutting the tap and opening the thing. Gasping when he saw the android before him. Eyes dilating slightly at the shock of how real the other looked. Bing stood there, eyes closed as it 'slept.' It looked to be slightly taller than Chase, black hair combed to the side where it parted to the other side.

It also seemingly was wearing some sort of shades, and a watch. Chase tilted his head, smile beaming. He looked to the label on it, seeing its name.
"Bing?... That's a cool name." He smiled, commenting, only to get startled as Bing came to 'life.'Its eyes glowing a gentle orange as its label lit up with the same color.

It looked to Chase, stepping from the box. Bing smiled at him, even as he backed away. Looking in awe, he shyly waved at the thing. Bing waving back with a warm smile.
"Okay, you're cool." He exclaimed, looking to the other, eyes twinkling. If he didn't know better he'd thing Bing was a human. Little did he know..

"Thanks." Bing replied, Chase looking even more shocked. "Oh, yeah, I didn't get your name, bro. They, uh, must have forgot to tell me." Bing giggled awkwardly, rubbing its neck a little.
"Woah, woah, 'bro?'" Chase quoted Bing, He thought he was going to be all robot-y and stuff. His voice sounded so human, what the fuck?
"Is it okay if I call you that?" Bing warmed up to him.
"Oh, yeah, just a little shocked, I thought you'd be all robot-y and stuff." bing tilted his head, not quite understanding what Chase was on about. "Nevermind." He waved off anyway.
"My name is: Chase." He smiled, giving it willingly with joy.
"Nice name, and you probably already know from my label that I'm Bing." It chuckled, reaching its hand out to shake. Chase took it with a smile.
"Nice to meet you, Bing." He gave the other's hand a gentle tug down and up. 'Shaking' his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, bro." Bing chirped, looking around the place. "Uh, so anything you need me to be doing or?.." Bing trailed off, it was certainly designed to do tasks or anything on that level. But he was in fact, what the manufacturers would call a defect.
You see Bing was basically a human, he glitched out during creation. On such a weird level, even the creators didn't catch it. He was.. in fact: sentient.

"Oh, yeah. Can you help me make videos? Weird request but it's kinda my job now, so..." Chase led Bing to the recording room.
"Of course, bro! Sounds fun!" He exclaimed, smiling wide, very excited. Of all jobs he got to do, He gets to make youtube videos?! He held back a squeal.

About an hour in, Chase gave up on editing. Refusing to let Bing do all the work before, feeling oddly guilty. Bing patted Chase's back, taking his seat. He worked twice as fast, computers being his strong point, seeing that he was one.

"Show off..." Chase crossed his arms, teasing the other.

"Pff, says the person who just did the whole- yeah I have nothing to argue that, I am a show off." Bing laughed, Chase joining, he ruffled Bing's hair, walking off to get a snack.

"Sure, take a break while I do the work here!" Bing remarked, yelling into the other room. Chase laughed, throwing a Nerf dart at Bing's head.
"Oi!" He yelped, throwing it back at him. "Ain't nobody going to through Nerf darts at me while I work!" He giggled, Chase laughing. He then walked off, going to sit on the couch and watch TV. Leaving Bing to work in peace, he quite liked him actually. Practically considered the guy human, he actually kind of wanted to sit with him and watch TV with his company.
Not bothering to ask as not to disturb him, yes he needed the help. But he was also achingly lonely, his wife leaving him making the very thing sink its teeth into his heart and twist and pull.