Sith Lords and Demigods

(If you never watched the original Star Wars trilogy, beware of spoilers... and... GO WATCH THE MOVIES YOU'RE MISSING OUT!!)

Vader's eyes opened as she grunted dizzily. The last thing she had remembered was the bright flash of light emerging from Baldr's hands when she had been... been... what had she been doing even?!

Darth Vader sat up.. her blonde hair glistening in the sunlight. Her mask lay next to her.. already having been taken off.. 

Much like Mordred's Concealment of Pedigree, wearing it denoted an illusion. This one wich had a strap that went over her head and slightly resembled the movie breathing mask, only it was flatter..  when worn, caused others to see the Original Darth Vader from the Star Wars movies when worn, making her appear far more intimidating.. 

However, the mask had to be worn under specific circumstances and worn in a certain location from the start of her arrival in said location to work... and as she was now in this weird new land without it..  wearing it wouldn't present the same effect... 

Did Baldr want that? Was he trying to strip Vader of this one advantage of looking intimidating..? 

Vader put her mask on anyways.. as she sat up in the mud..  It was still useful to wear the mask in any case.. it provided cleaner air and provided enhanced cybernetic vision. And wearing the mask with it's effects active would've forced her to act like she had her original movie self's body.. basically with mechanical limbs unable to move effectively without using the Force constantly.. 

But in this Homunculus body, Vader was fully capable of moving on her own muscles, running and jumping as if she were Anakin Skywalker again

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

But in this Homunculus body, Vader was fully capable of moving on her own muscles, running and jumping as if she were Anakin Skywalker again..  it was partially why she was far more powerful when not in her disguise.. she was capable of executing the full power of Darth Vader if Darth Vader had never been afflicted into his near dying state by Obi-Wan Kenobi..

As Vader considered her situation, she looked down at her long slender legs and pale skin.. feeling a bit embarrassed just looking at them. 

She was a fictional character brought to life in a doll's body.. when one considered that, it technically meant she was born female.. especially since the Real Darth Vader had never been real to begin with..  and that meant she technically always was a girl..

She hated that..

If Obi-Wan were ever summoned.. and that was entirely possible.. he'd laugh at him.. and Vader didn't think she could stand that..  she hated this female form so much.. 

"Oink oink.."

Vader was snapped out of her thoughts by the pig that had just nuzzled it's snout against her face. 

Vader looked around. She was sitting in the middle of a pig pen.. and there was a peasant girl standing next to her, blinking curiously as Vader moaned and got to her feet.

"Are.. you a knight dear lady?" asked the little girl. 

Vader could see why she would think that. In this type of world.. her strange scifi armor, when observed from another perspective, would resemble the armor of a knight.. a strange foreign knight.. but a knight nonetheless.. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 09, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

A Certain Magical Fate, Book 5: March To Ragnarokजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें