UNSPOKEN WORDS

[Y/N]

⇛ one ⇚

one

"unspoken words are preferred

"unspoken words are preferred."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

two days before prom

[y/n] gazed at someone from afar as her friends around her chatted and ate lunch.

she and that someone always had their fights when they were younger, it was expected; they both were kids, and those fights were all the way from preschool to now, their third year... but even through all of the yelling and fighting between her and him, they were always friends, in a way.

an unspoken way.

and maybe she shouldn't have been so harsh to him on that day. that day.

she silently stood up and walked out of the cafeteria, finding an empty hallway, where she slid her back down the cool and smooth brick wall, pulling her phone out.

she typed a message, then deleted it. then typed it again, and deleted it once more.

she knew he left his phone at the dorms, so she settled for a phone call to leave a message on his voicemail.

"fuck off kaminari! uh, if this is important leave a fucking message. if it's the fucking hag then screw off!! i'm fine!!" [beep!]

"i need to get this off my chest, and it's to complicated to text, and i know that if i tried to come up to you, you would just ignore me.." she said hesitantly before continuing. "we're already in our third year, and graduation is in a few days, and hey, i should've said it sooner, but it's better late than never to say this— i love you. i know you could tell back then from the way i looked at you, and i know you still have the same feelings as me, katsuki, because i see the way you look at me. i hear you in your dorm at night. you don't need to say it back, or anything...

"i get it now. you were going through things back then with midoriya and you weren't used to him and his quirk. i know it's been almost a year since you told me your feelings, and i feel awful for how harsh i was, but we both needed to grow and learn from the world. i'm sorry for how angry i was when you told me your feelings; i just... i just didn't want things to change.

"we were both immature, and i never understood your prideful and harsh exterior, but now i do... and, well, if you're ready to talk then i am too. i'm ready for more than that. i know you struggle with expressing yourself in words, so maybe unspoken words are better for you... please, show me with your actions how you feel if you need to. time is fading away, and i really should've said all of this sooner. please, katsuki... show me in one way or another how you feel..."

end of recording.

beep. beep. beep.

call ended.