The End of the Toad

Start from the beginning

"Is everything alright?" Tom asks Harry.

"Umbridge will be gone when I return," Harry said, brushing Tom's question off.

With a sigh, Tom nodded, "Be safe," he replied.

Harry nodded and left the room. He decided to go to the training room that was now in the manor. He was pissed and wanted to vent on some dummies, then continue to vent on a pink toad and a small village of muggles.

When he entered the training room, he saw the LeStranges and Barty practicing.

The four of them nodded at Harry, who ignored them. Bellatrix went to say something when Barty stopped her.

"Leave him alone. It will not do you any good to talk to him when he is like that," Barty told her.

This made the LeStranges reevaluate their young lord. Their eyes widened as he set up dummy after dummy after dummy. There were roughly 13ish dummies set up. Harry stood in the middle of them all. They surrounded him on all sides, it was very clear that Harry was pissed and needed a good sparring match.

Barty watches as Harry starts to duel the dummies. He watches in concern and awe as Harry manages to drop the dummies one by one. Rabastan and Rodolphus look between Barty and Harry with intrigue. Bellatrix is solely focused on Harry, how he is fighting, what spells he is using, how he is moving around. When Harry brought down five of the dummies already, he got hit with a severing charm. Harry's dominant wand arm falls to the ground at the elbow. Harry casts a wandless protego and grabs his wand in the other hand. He uses air to send the dummies away from him. With the use of a Selvia Hexia charm, Harry grabs his detached arm and reattaches it. He gets piled on by the remaining 8 dummies. He sends an explosion of magic blasting all 8 dummies away from him. Barty and the LeStranges are watching in amazement. 

They have never seen anyone duel like this. It was a game-changer for the LeStranges and slightly concerning for Harry. Barty noticed that Harry barely winced when his arm was severed. 

Harry got tired of using magic so he decided to magically conjure knives and throw them into the dummies that were sneaking up on him. It was working rather well, too. Each knife ended up in either a dummy's neck or heart. Harry shot a wordless Avada Kadevra at the last dummy.

The familiar green light surprised the LeStranges, not Barty though. With a sigh, Harry tucked his wand away in its holster. After a few deep breaths, Harry is breathing normally and is calmer than what he was when he walked in.

"Hey Barty, Rabastan, Rodolphus, and Bellatrix," Harry speaks.

"Hey Harry,"  Bellatrix replies.

"Sweet Merlin, that was amazing!" Rabastan exclaims.

"How did you do that?" Rodolphus asks.

"Are you ok? Your arm was severed for crying out loud!?" Barty asks extremely concerned.

Harry chuckles at the different responses he got, "I did it with a crap ton of practice, Rodolphus," Harry answered the eldest LeStrange, "I'm fine Barty, my fingers are a little tingly, but that is normal," he answered Barty with a fond smile on his face.

Shaking his head with a small sigh, Barty speaks again, "I thought you weren't coming until the weekend."

"I was. But then I got pissed off at my godfather's inability to think before he speaks. I am still coming this weekend, however, I am going out tonight then coming back here to spend the night," Harry answered the man he grew to trust.