I'm sitting in my mini studio making beats and music it's something I do often since I was a little kid music was my passion. My parents thought it wasn't a good career choice and got upset with me, I felt horrible once they started calling me stupid and a waste of their time caring for me. I started to fell sad and hurt but I hid it from my friends, Namjoon and Hoseok. They kept a eye on me ever since from middle school to now, we are in our last year of high starting off the grade with me all tired and weak, I barely ate anything this morning Namjoon told me to eat something before leaving for the first day of school. Yes,I moved in with him after I got kick out of my parents house after they found out I was gay and had beaten me to the ground, I couldn't walk for days but with the help of Namjoon and his parents they let me live with them treating me like I was their son. I'm not gonna lie but I miss my mom and dad but i know they don't miss me..they hate me which fucks me up even more.

"Yoongi-hyung please eat something before we leave." Namjoon plead handing me a sandwich he made for his lunch but instead he was giving it to me so I can eat. I gave in and ate it feeling full half way but I still finish it before I grab the car keys and leaving the house with Namjoon, locking the door before entering the car. I had a simple Honda that got me around the small town.

"I heard your beats last night I didn't recognize it. you starting a new one hyung?" Namjoon question looking at his phone texting Hobi letting him know that their heading to school soon.

"Yea I finished the last one so I started making a new one hoping to get it finish by next week, someone already wants the one I finish so I might sell it but I'm not sure yet cuz I like it and wanna write lyrics for it" I explain focusing on the road in front of me trying not to crash or something, Ateez was playing on the radio so Namjoon started humming to the song.

Couple minutes later they made it to the school. I quickly parked the car in the school parking lot getting out of the car first closing the door then Namjoon followed closing his door then I locked the car before walking to the school entrance noticing Hoseok was waiting for us.

"Hey guys ready for the first day?" Hobi cheering, he was always happy and loud but he doesn't mind it. It makes him feel a bit more outgoing something he very much need since I was very anti social.

"Eh not really I mean it our last year then we out of high school I been ready for that" Namjoon shook his head at my responds responds. A small laugh came out from the two younger boy.

"Ahh hyung. Wait what classes do to guys got yet cuz I been knew my schedule since you know....my dad is the school principal." Hobi said the last part quietly because he doesn't want people to know about it but he got some pros for his dad being the principal, he got a master key so he can go to lunch room teachers don't go too but somehow their always fresh food there, he can use bathrooms students often don't use since its always close for some reason, and roof access. He made copies without his dad knowing giving the copies to me and Joon so with have the same access has he does. The bell rings then we said our goodbyes heading to our homerooms. I spilt with ways with them before heading to my class but I can't help from noticing a new face that's in the class I'm in. He has a nice light brown hair, plumps lip, and his jean hugs his ass perfectly making me drool a bit before regaining my focus. I walk up to my seat looking at the new kid the whole time i can hear girls whisper how cute and handsome I was getting a bit annoyed but I shrugged it off sitting down. The teacher walked in bored and tired of this school and to be honest I feel the same about this school.

"Welcome back students everyone is now a senior and is ready to graduate yay." He sound dull and annoyed but he carry on.

"We have a new kid to this school and i will like to introduce him to the class, Soekjin will you like to come up?" The teacher signal him to come up in front of the class. I was checking him out when he got up. There's no way he looks this beautiful.

"Hello I'm Kim Seokjin but everyone can call me Jin I came from Idol high school and I hope we all can get along and be friends." He smiled at the class then bowed. I still can hear the girls bickering about him which I blocked out. he went back to sit down and I went to sleep since i already know we're not gonna do anything since it's home room.

Jin POV

I notice this blonde hair boy in my home room I hope I have him for other class. He had nice pale white skin he needs to tell me his skincare routine, wait I'm already glowing so never mind. He put his head down and went to sleep since this class we didn't do anything I guess he took this time to nap for a bit. I hear some girls giggle and whispering things about me. Haha jokes on them I'm gay and will only like them as friends. I pull out my phone and text my two friends that also goes to this school telling asking them what class they had first. Turns out we have the same class and told me to meet by Jimin's locker. I put my phone away then hear the bell ring, I grab my backpack then started to head out. On my way out i bumped into the pale boy knocking his earphone out of his hands.

"I'm sorry let me pick it up for you" i bent over to pick up them up and hand him his earphones. I got a glimpse of him face, he had slightly chubby cheeks, dark black eyes making him look like a cat and had his blonde hair covering his forehead. He was shorter than me maybe by a few inches. He grab his earphones and looked up to me.

"Thanks I didn't see you next to me I was busy untangling them." He rubs the back of his neck while looking down.

"It okay it happens" I smile at him.

"See you around Jin" he looks back up and gave a small nod before leaving the class room. I found him cute and mysterious weird combo but eh i like it. I head over to Jimin's locker since it was 3 lockers away from mines. I already see him with Taehyung talking. They should really date, I know they both have feelings for each other but wont admit it. I walk towards them noticing Tae was getting touchy, I stop and decided to go straight to class and I'll give them a excuse once were there.
——
Sooo here's the first chapter of the yoonjin fanfic hope you enjoy