"Whatchu here about me?"Nicole sat up on the couch. "Why you ain't tell me Cedes?" Mercedes gulped "tell you what?"

"That yo ass got a abortion." Nicole was pissed. She always told Mercedes to come to her when she didn't stupid shit like this.

"I didn't feel like it was your problem. It's my body and me and Santana wasn't ready to have a baby."

Nicole looked her daughter
disappointed.

"Okay Mercedes." Nicole ain't have nun to say. What could she say the baby was already gon. Mercedes got up and went to the room. She had called ken.

"Wyd?" Ken looked like he was getting out his wheelchair into a car. "Nun my momma finna take me to my auntie house." Mercedes laud down in the bed. "Come get me." Ken closed the car door. "Bet" he hung up.

Mercedes got up from the bed and put on a black bodysuit with some black leggings and sum yeezy's with a  reddish- orange bubble jacket.

She went down stairs to where her momma was at

She went down stairs to where her momma was at. Nicole was I the computer doing her work. Nicole worked as a realtor. She was always working and grinding.

"Where you finna go Cedes?" Mercedes got a water out the fridge. "I'm finna go with Ken he should be here and a min." Nicole nodded her head she really wasn't fund of Mercedes right now. Mercedes knew she wasn't, that's why she wanted to go outside.

Her phone dinged she knew it was Ken.  She walked outside and seen Ken car he was in the passenger seat. His momma was driving m. Mercedes has got in the back. "Hey y'all." They said hey and drove off.

"I seen you got a new boyfriend Mercedes." Ken momma Kimberly Said. Mercedes nodded her head. "Yea." She ain't say much cause it wasn't nothing to say. "As long as he make you happy."

Mercedes smiled thinking about Rio she bit her lip. "Yeah he make me happy, really happy." Ken smiled he seen how happy Mercedes was.

She had this glow he ain't never seen. He was happy that his best friend was more than happy. They all was talking in the car.

"Yeah mhmm! I heard Tana got a new girlfriend, her name crystal real pretty girl." Mercedes heard of crystal when was her and Santana was in the beginning of there relationship. Mercedes made him cut her all the way off.

"Ma ain't she from New York?" Kimberly nodded her head. "Mhm, Michelle said he flew her out here. She living with him now and everything." This why Mercedes didn't like Ken Family. They was to gossipy. If It wasn't one thing it was another.

They had pulled up at Michelle house they was going to have a Sunday Breakfast. It was 9 sum in the morning, even tho Mercedes already ate breakfast. She def couldn't miss out on ms.michelle cooking. It was the bomb!

Mercedes got Ken wheelchair out the back. She opened the door to get Ken out the car and put him in the wheelchair.

Mercedes wheeled Ken into the house. When the family seen Mercedes they face with up. Ken family also hated Mercedes for the simple fact of what she did to Santana.

"Heyyy Mercedes!" Santana momma said. Michelle always loved Mercedes, she thought she was the one for her son, she always kept him on his toes.

"Hey Ms.Michelle." Mercedes gave her a quick hug. "Come on to the kitchen let me make you sum food." Mercedes dolled her into the kitchen. Michelle started making her sum food. Michelle gave her the plate. Shit looked so good.

"Ohhh! Thank you Ms

"Ohhh! Thank you Ms.Michelle." Michelle nodded her head and left out the kitchen. Mercedes went to the table and sat next to ken. She started eating.
Everybody was talking about how they morning was going. Basic stuff. Ken looked at Mercedes and whispered in her ear.

"Don't be mad but, Santana and his girl coming. And befo you say sum no I didn't kno. I called him before you called me and he said he wasn't coming ."

Mercedes nodded her head she felt as if  her and Santana could be mature about there situation, especially since they was in public. Plus his girl was going to be next to him, he knew not to act up.