Ribbon 1: Business

"A-cheng! Jiejie and peacock will not be able to come here," Wei Wuxian informed—quiet bored, he deeply sighed and starts whining. " Ah, It's been a week since I last saw Jiejie! I am missing her already. That peacock is keeping jiejie for himself all day. It's a gravely crime! Peacock must be punished!"

"You miss her everyday." with small tug in her lips Jiang Wanyin uttered.

"Of course! Who wouldn't! Don't tell me A-cheng you don't miss Jiejie!" A silent glare was sent to the older one who's overreacting as always as she is, and Jiang Wanyin wasn't with her  best mood right now. She's focused busy cooking, after all.

Little Jin Ling was here, and it will be damned if Jiang Wanyin wasted such opportunity to spend time with him.

"I miss Jiejie, idiot, and that peacock is not keeping our Jiejie from us, he has all the rights to be with her."She whispered, annoyed.

"A peacock is a peacock," Wei Wuxian added.

"Peacock?" Jin Ling suddenly popped out from nowhere.

Suddenly, there's long staring contest exchanged between of the two ladies. It took almost twenty seconds before Wei Wuxian chirped smiling and ran toward the boy's side.

"A-ling! You're here ah! Are you done playing with the monsters?" Jin Ling eyebrow raised and sighed.

"Aunt Ying, they're not monsters."

Everyone inside of Jiang's Household knows Wei Wuxian are terrified with dogs.

"Peh! They're horrible monsters!"

Jiang Wanyin rolled her eyes, "A'ling don't mind your Auntie Ying, come here."

"Hey! I'm still talking to my Rulan!"

"Jiujiu what are you doing?" Jin Ling quickly left Wei Wuxian's side for his other Auntie who's veins popping on her forehead from being called uncle over again. No matter how much she reprimanded her nephew, the kid will likely to choose of defying her.

"I'm making your A-niang speciality, your favorite Lotus pork ribs soup."

Jin Ling eyes beamed, "Really! May I help you?"

"Of course, but in one condition" Jiang Wanyin muttered. "You must call me, Jiuma for the whole day."

"Eh..but Jiujiu—I mean Auntie I love calling you like that!" Jin Ling protests avoiding his Auntie's eyes as his small face starts of heating up.

Wei Wuxian trying not to squeal from the corner watching her cute nephew and tsun-tsun sibling sweet—lovely—interaction.

"Is that so..."Jiang Wanyin began.

"Yeah! Jiuma..."

"Oh my darling! My cute nephew!" At last Wei Wuxian cannot take her long silence anymore. "You're so cute!" She pinched the soft cheeks of young lad.

"Ah...ah..Auntie Ying!"

"Oh, Wei Ying stop it already." Jiang Wanyin said turning around. She has something to do after this, and she's trying to hide the warmth from her nephew's voiced out words. It caught her off guard. She was touched. If the reason was like that, she think she can consider being his uncle rather than Auntie. Wei Wuxian had noticed Jiang Wanyin's hidden expression, she feels like teasing the other but remembers  she wants to taste her younger sister Lotus soup.

Thereafter, Jin Ling helped his dear Aunties at cooking while talking all his school activities in past few days.

"A-ling?" Jiang Wanyin softly called out.