So Much Potential

((This ones a little on the sad side, but I've been having this idea for a long time (unedited)))

When the labtop's video camera turned on the screen only showed an eye with a deep brown color. The eye backed away from the camera it revealed the one and only Tadashi Hamada. He chuckled, "Looks like it's working," he stated.

He glanced to the side, nervously rubbing the back of his neck, "Sooo, this isn't an update on Baymax like usual. This is actually for something, or someone really, who is really important in my life," he looked at the camera, "it's you (Name)."

"Anyways so today actually was the day you got accepted into the school. Even though you were. . . really nervous, you put on a good show, and I'm proud of you for that." He seemed to be getting to used to talking to his labtop since he adjusted to a more comfortable position on his chair. "But even after you made it in, you told me you were still scared you wouldn't be able to build something great. Something to help the world and make people happy."

"But (Name), don't you see? You've got nothing to worry about! You have so much potential, you're incredibly smart, even when we're just talking, you get these crazy good ideas. And they're just brilliant! You've got the ideas, you just have to push yourself to create them, and I know you can do it because. . . because. . ." He took a breath, thinking for a moment about what to say.

"(Name), I love you ok? I love. . how smart you are, how funny you are, you're beautiful inside and out, and I want you to share what you can give with the world! I can't emphasize it enough! You just have so, so much potential, please don't ever think you're not good enough. And just remember that no matter where I am, I will always be with you to cheer you on."

He was quiet for a little bit. Trying to compose himself after his "little" speech. Finally he said, "Now I don't know when I'll be able to show you this video, probably when you're feeling down or something, but I will definitely be the one to show this to you this. I love you (Name), goodbye."

The screen froze on the image of him smiling. You hadn't realized you had tears streaming down your face. Slowly you put your hand on the screen next to his face. "Tadashi. . . I-I miss you so much. . ."