Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 44

Bắt đầu từ đầu

" I-I'm sorry" I finally forced the words out of my lips, but the second I did the tears sprung from my eyes and my body collapsed. I never wanted Harry to me mad at me, I never wanted to hid the fact from Harry but  I couldn’t change anything that has happened. I don't regret Robby, I regret not telling the truth about Robby.

" Sorry is not going to change the fact that you hid everything from me." Harry growled but he more calm then before.

" I never wanted to Harry, but I thought you cheated on me and then I told management and that's why I disappeared.  You were never suppose to find me or find out. You aren't even suppose to find out now!" I sobbed. " I was suppose to become friends with you before you left for tour again, just so you'd be in a better mood.  We aren't suppose to be together" I explained.

Harry's eyebrows relaxed and he took a deep exhale. " I'm sorry for getting so frustrated, I just I don't know"  he rubbed his temples and sat on the couch, I was still curled up in a ball on the floor and Niall was standing there awkwardly. 

" I think  management is going to want to talk to you two" Niall stated the obvious. 

" So they can tear Sare and I apart even more? Think about it, if we never got management involved in our relationship Isabelle would have never came in our lives  and everything would be perfect"  Harry's eyes were getting watery. " And again because of management we are sitting here arguing" 

" I think Niall's right though Haz,  there is a lot to work out.”  I got up from the floor and moved beside Harry on the couch. 

" I know,  I am just afraid  I won't like what I hear."

" Same, but we don't have to go through it alone. We have each other... that is if you still want to be with me?" 

“ I love you Sarebear…” I was  happy to hear the word come out of his mouth I quickly cut him off. 

“ I love you to Haz,  but It’s not just me anymore--Robby and I are a package deal.”

“ You didn‘t let me finish…I was saying I do love you but I don‘t know if I can forgive you.  I am staying around for Robby not you but we can also work on things. ”  My jaw dropped, I couldn’t believe what he just said. I was happy he wanted to stay for Robby but I was absolutely crushed that he wasn’t sure about me. Wasn’t is suppose to be Hazza and Sarebear  forever

“ But we can try to work things out right?” I blubbered.    Harry pulled me into a hug and I started to cry into his shoulder. I  thought Harry was going to be scared  , I thought Harry was going to be mad, but I didn’t think Harry would not want to be with me.